• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

kindalone

kindalone

Student
Mar 1, 2023
My father is going crazy over nothing and accusing my mother of cheating on him or trying to split the family. He's been watching way too many YouTube videos and listening to some of his friends' advice about marriage, which apparently entails surveilling your spouse every second of the day. He's insecure and lost and my mother has had it. I've been urging her to leave him since I was 6 years old. I knew it wouldn't end well. But now, it has reached its boiling point. He's gone completely off the rails.

In a way, I feel glad that things turned out this way. My mother was the only one who would've been able to turn this situation around, yet she kept going. I couldn't count on my father. He would've never been able to change, but my mother deliberately stayed with him and helped him out of every hole he dug himself, just to be insulted and disrespected, time and time again. She suffered severely throughout the marriage, but she endured and waved it around like a badge of honor. How pathetic. It's honestly a great example of how you should never try to build a man up. If he was garbage then, he'll be garbage in the future. You will never change him. Put it all in yourself instead.

Now, shit is going down and he's threatening to hire a private investigator to watch her. Good. That guy will find absolutely nothing while taking large sums of his retirement money. It's fucking hilarious. I always hated my dad. But I almost hated my mother even more for keeping him in my life. Now both are suffering at the hands of each other and I'm here to watch the whole thing burn to the ground.

I wish I could derive more pleasure out of this. The last decade or so has been a constant decline. My life is a fucking sham. I was hoping I'd be watching this from afar. Now I'm in the middle of it, unable to escape. My sister is bound to suffer the consequences as well. Seeing her still completely dependent on our parents just like me, makes it pretty obvious how unsuccessful their parenting was. But it's also our own fault for not doing everything in our power to break free and escape this sinking ship. I'll go down with it now, and I'm the only one to blame for it.

In the end, my father won. He would've never been able to have the assets he has now if hadn't married my mother. He would've been scraping by while talking shit with his buddies. Imagine Richie from the show 'the Bear'. My mother had a lot of potential and she wasted it on a man. I'm really glad young girls are taught to focus more on their careers and securing their assets. Because losing your best years to some loser must feel utterly devastating.

Anyway, I was hoping I'd CTB in a few months or so without any of this happening. Guess I was wrong. Life never seizes to surprise me.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and Saturn_
sancta-simplicitas

sancta-simplicitas

Experienced
Dec 14, 2023
Holy shit, your father seems so paranoid and from the way you're describing your mother it sounds like she could be in a major trauma bond. It sounds like an incredibly toxic - and taxing - environment to grow up in. Getting out of a dysfunctional and traumatizing family dynamic is seriously hard - often way harder than one would expect IME. Please don't blame yourself for it.

Reactions: kindalone