• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

KikoKiki

KikoKiki

Rismycarrotfriend
Nov 12, 2023
I feel like my family isn't desensitized but rather lazy when it comes to helping me. They're the type of people to say you can go to them for help just to make it seem like they're doing something and then get mad at you when you show you're genuinely mentally ill and need help.

divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Enlightened
Jan 1, 2024
I feel like my family isn't desensitized but rather lazy when it comes to helping me. They're the type of people to say you can go to them for help just to make it seem like they're doing something and then get mad at you when you show you're genuinely mentally ill and need help.
Same my mom thinks just asking how I'm feeling is being helpful. Sorry if this sounds selfish but if they want us to stay around they need to help us

INTJme

INTJme

Epeolatrist
Mar 22, 2024
They don't even understand what I'm going through or what it's like to have chronic depression with intrusive thoughts about trauma and suicide. So, not sure if they qualify as desensitised or given up on my recovery when they think it's all in my head and if I can think positive thoughts, positive things will happen to me. Lol

• Aww..
Reactions: divinemistress36
lnlybnny

lnlybnny

Experienced
Jan 25, 2024
they don't care about mental health at all, never did. they think like our peers have stated here. it's desolate. they say things like ''you're physically healthy, beautiful, smart, you have everything, just do what you gotta do and think happy thoughts!!!!''

• Aww..
Reactions: divinemistress36