S

Suicideroomwannadie

Aug 20, 2018
Today my dad had birthday and lot of people came into my house including two 9year old whitch came only to get me off out of my computer to play (they said they coming to see me ofc) and the father's friends and my mother looking at me like a Iam alien or something I don't even know what do they even told they children about me but I feel so disgusted by myself like Iam so fucking monster or something ..nvm I ran to my grandparents house and now Iam chilling here with my cousin whitch she barely talk to me either... I want to ask if there is someone who hates family ocassions like me and if someone feels so anilienated like me.. Iam so fucking ashamed by myself

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lifeisatrap and 1 other person
marcelfoz

marcelfoz

Nov 16, 2018
yeah families are hard. like everyone says they'll be there for u but only with u r like them lol. I had a lot of situations where i had to get out of my room and go through bad situations, unconfortable, triggering i would say bc of a family who doesnt really care and that numerous times ignored my cries for help. nowadays im just glad i left them behind, i interact with them very rarely and it helped me to stop feeling so shit abt myself. you should dont give a fuck abt them bc they probably are some normies who live happy in their ignorance like most ppl and dont realize how shit their behavior and opinions can be to ppl who arent like them.

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Suicideroomwannadie and 1 other person
S

Suicideroomwannadie

Aug 20, 2018
Thank you for response...it really helped me ..damn, being black sheep in family is so hard

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Lifeisatrap
Xerxes

Xerxes

Invisible
Nov 8, 2018
I feel overwhelmed at social gatherings whether it's family or friends of family. Never liked them, never got to connect without feeling awkward. Don't care about the latest season of The Walking Dead or GoT. But if I have to go to one, I'll put on a straight face and make the best of it, then break down when I'm alone again.

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
S

Suicideroomwannadie

Aug 20, 2018
Yeah I just put smile on my face a that's everything allright.. thou inside Iam so ashamed of myself it's tearing me apart..

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals