FireFox

FireFox

Enlightened
Apr 8, 2020
Child Sexual Abuse ( CSA) Is the worst crime a human being can commit because the suffering that abused child experiences lasts a lifetime, the trauma will never ever go away. The reason why CSA is prevalent in society is because too many families keep covering for family members who abuse children.

One of my relatives in my parents home country ( African country) their son is currently in prison for murdering his wife. Many years before the murder happened the son sexually abused a 12 year old girl and it resulted in her getting pregnant. The mother of the son kept the girl in the house so she wouldn't talk and the poor girl had the baby. They got away with it because social services even though they exist they pretty much non existent and the country has loads of street kids. Other relatives knew what was happening and did nothing. It even came out after the murder he was even molesting his stepdaughter. The girls mother knew and stayed with him.

My relatives are deeply religious they are people who go to church every Sunday and constantly talk about the bible. The same relatives are now giving the mother sympathy for her pedophile son because the prison system in my parents home country has very poor conditions and human rights non existent. Its so disgusting seeing relatives giving the mother money to see her son in prison, prison lunch money and emotional support. The son is not even remorseful for his crimes he is more upset about the long time he is getting in jail and the prison conditions.

Its so fucking disgusting how people in the family have forgotten the actual victims who is the wife and the children he abused. My relatives even have the audacity to bring the bible into it about helping people. For any human being to cover CSA are pure evil and completely irredeemable. No amount of going to church, praying and charity can redeem such a human being. I always knew my relatives were disappointing pieces of shit but I was never expecting this level of evil.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: xBrialesana, Rogue Proxy, pyroxenic and 3 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
That really is so horrible, it disgusts me how humans create so much harm in this world, I certainly see humans as being the worst species.

Reactions: Rogue Proxy and painful existence
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I agree- it's horrific that people will behave like that and even worse that others will cover it all up.

Some of the stuff I've seen about the church though- utterly terrible. Plus- it's other priests, bishops- maybe even popes covering that up! Honestly- some of the things I've seen were the most disturbing I've EVER come across. I personally don't think the church or its representatives has much authority in that area- considering its own shady history. Still- I suppose- considering all that- they are actually the experts in 'forgiving' pedophiles that act on their desires and ruin people's lives.

MindFrog

MindFrog

:Professional Hypocrite:
Nov 19, 2020
It's always been about shame unfortunately. It's easier to blame the kid than the abuser in silence rather than file a case and let everyone know their family have "issues".

It's the same here in asia. Here they like to "Forgive and Forget" abusers but god forbid a teenager gets knocked up. That's the carnal sin!/s

Some of the stuff I've seen about the church though- utterly terrible. Plus- it's other priests, bishops- maybe even popes covering that up! Honestly- some of the things I've seen were the most disturbing I've EVER come across.
In 1992, Sinéad O'Connor ripped up picture of Pope John Paul II as protest for covering up child abuse cases but she got a ton of backlash. It scares me that this has been happening for decades but its just treated as an open secret rather than something to be stopped.

• Love
Reactions: quiet.rabbit, Aim, 𖣴 nadia 𖣴 and 3 others
FireFox

FireFox

Enlightened
Apr 8, 2020
It's always been about shame unfortunately. It's easier to blame the kid than the abuser in silence rather than file a case and let everyone know their family have "issues".

It's the same here in asia. Here they like to "Forgive and Forget" abusers but god forbid a teenager gets knocked up. That's the carnal sin!/s

In 1992, Sinéad O'Connor ripped up picture of Pope John Paul II as protest for covering up child abuse cases but she got a ton of backlash. It scares me that this has been happening for decades but its just treated as an open secret rather than something to be stopped.

@MindFog These people who sexually abuse kids have absolutely no remorse nor shame for their crimes which is why abusers are pure evil, irredeemable and so are the people who cover up for these abusers.

Any mother that covers up for her sons abuse is pure evil. Seeing relatives feeling sorry for the mother and giving her money to help see her son in jail is absolutely revolting.

I always found my relatives nothing but a disappointment but I now I am ashamed of these people. Its makes me physically sick that I share a bloodline and dna with these people. Words can't describe how much I despise the majority of my relatives. If my mother and grandmother knew the truth I hate the relatives it would kill them.

• Hugs
Reactions: MindFrog
Aim

Aim

🤍
Sep 12, 2023

She was a sweet soul and a hero to many! But lost everything for it. Its hard to even put this into words. ❤️ very sad.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: MindFrog