• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Samhain616

Samhain616

Jun 1, 2019
Just wondering if anybody else on here has been a victim of a false rape allegation? I had depression before but on October 26th last year a scorned girl decided to fabricate an evil story and say I raped her. I was arrested but not charged. It's going nowhere but since then my life has unravelled. The allegation itself is hard to deal with but it's all the ripple effects that have made my life worthless and unbearable. This past year my luck has been surreal how bad it has been. just wondering if anybody else has had similar false allegations made against them that they struggled with ?

• Hugs
Reactions: throwaway123, Endqualia, Saiti and 3 others
ExitTheDay

ExitTheDay

We fight to live or live to die
May 26, 2019
Sorry this shit happened to you dude, it's really not that uncommon for this to happen... Woman who falsely accuse anyone of rape should face the same sentence as somebody who actually raped someone

• Love
Reactions: exhausted, Going Home, littlelady774 and 7 others
S

Saiti

Jun 6, 2019
I would probably try to sue them for defamation of character(is that allowed?).

Reactions: Going Home
Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
I would probably try to sue them for defamation of character(is that allowed?).
So let's say you do this and you win. You will still be associated with being a rapist for the rest of your life... Your life will be over, dude. What good is some money if you have to move to Africa and change your name... Because in the back of everyone's mind, they will be thinking, what if you really raped her...

Last edited:
Reactions: StupidLizard and throwaway123
S

Saiti

Jun 6, 2019
So let's say you do this and you win. You will still be associated with being a rapist for the rest of your life... Your life will be over, dude. What good is some money if you have to move to Africa and change your name...
yeah but at least you can try to financial ruin the person who socially ruined you. Maybe give the money to actual victims of rape womens groups idk. Never been in such a situation so my answer probably seems petty.

Reactions: Severen
Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
yeah but at least you can try to financial ruin the person who socially ruined you. Maybe give the money to actual victims of rape womens groups idk. Never been in such a situation so my answer probably seems petty.

I said I would do something in a previous comment but deleted it because I don't want dumb ass U.K. cops thinking I'm trying to encourage the OP to do what I would do. Because that would be stupid. But no matter if you ensure justice is served or not one way or another, you will have to CTB to avoid being targeted by people for the rest of your life. Once your reputation is attacked like that, it's game over, man.

Last edited:
Conflicted Cat

Conflicted Cat

Experienced
May 23, 2019
Yes. Her little story was that me and my brother held her down while my father raped her... It dragged on for a while, but she eventually came out and admitted she was bullshiting. But of course nothing happened, all she got was a slap on the wrist...

• Hmph!
Reactions: throwaway123 and Saiti
Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
Maybe I was being too cynical. Perhaps you can sue her, get some money, change your name and move to a country in Europe where they do not speak English. Are you good at learning new languages? Do you have a college or university degree?