LupuZ8

LupuZ8

Nobody hates me more then I hate myself.
Nov 2, 2023
This might be the dumbest question i am going to ask but is there like a way to go to sleep and not to wake up again. I just really want reality to end. I just cant anymore and if there is a way I can do something so I can go alseep for the last time. But never wake up again, I would do anything to do it. But I dont think thats possible with the things I can get my hands on. Anyways Thanks for listening and taking your time to read this.

See y'all later đź«°

Last edited:
tranny123

tranny123

she/her
Oct 31, 2023
opioid overdose seems like it could be really peaceful. you kinda just doze off

Upvote 0
LupuZ8

LupuZ8

Nov 2, 2023
Really, is there like a preferes opioid?? And like do you just doze off or are there symptoms before this happens?

Upvote 0
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I really wish that suicide is as straightforward as just choosing to never wake, it would be such a relief but sadly we exist in this hellish anti-suicide society where suicide is purposely made so inaccessible. Sadly such a peaceful death is a privledge only reserved for animals with humans just expected to suffer instead.

Upvote 0
chocosyrup

chocosyrup

disillusioned
Nov 3, 2023
something like this would be a dream come true.
ive never heard of opioid overdose before, i might look into it

Upvote 0
tranny123

tranny123

she/her
Oct 31, 2023
you could throw up but that's about it i think. they are all about the same but fentanyl is the strongest
something like this would be a dream come true.

ive never heard of opioid overdose before, i might look into it
i think it's not talked about here because they are famously hard to dose. most ppl here are into the very specifics of having a perfect plan

Last edited:
Upvote 0
chocosyrup

chocosyrup

disillusioned
Nov 3, 2023
you could throw up but that's about it i think. they are all about the same but fentanyl is the strongest

i think it's not talked about here because they are famously hard to dose. most ppl here are into the very specifics of having a perfect plan
yeah i'd suppose so, stuff like fentanyl can also be really expensive

Upvote 0
LupuZ8

LupuZ8

Nov 2, 2023
I really wish that suicide is as straightforward as just choosing to never wake, it would be such a relief but sadly we exist in this hellish anti-suicide society where suicide is purposely made so inaccessible. Sadly such a peaceful death is a privledge only reserved for animals with humans just expected to suffer instead.
Yes indeed. Sometimes I'm mad that they make it so hard for someone to take their life. I mean the world is overpopulated. Like if there are people that are suffering so badly mentally like just relieve them from their pain . Its not only affecting us but because we are so messed up we involuntary hurt people around us. It would be a win win situation. Why should people decide if you can or cant die. They force us into doing something to hurt ourselves so bad we die. If they just allowed us to die in peace and to euthanize people who are struggling mentally like they do with people who are sick. At least we can go in peace. Can say our goodbyes and go. Wouldnt that be beautiful if we could do it this way. Its just really messed up.
yeah i'd suppose so, stuff like fentanyl can also be really expensive
Yeah thats true. Sadly enough. Im making my ctb plan. But Im figuring out what works for me. Thank God this forum exists

Still figuring my plan out. Will get there in the end but it may take some time.

Last edited:
Upvote 0