C

curiousbeing

Dec 18, 2022
So, I have read all methods. In the past, I thought shallow water blackout is perfect. Well, it's all about hyperventilation, like if I do it correctly, I can hold my breath much longer. But, it still freaks me out, especially inside water, no matter how much I watched videos or mastered theoretical / biological aspects of it. The thing is that, I am much too overwhelmed to think about anything complex.

Unfortunately, all methods have their own weaknesses.

My decision is to combine methods. Individually, doing them all have chance of me ending up alive with disability. But if I do like 3 of them, chances will be much higher to ctb

So... My general idea is like this: eat some oleander leaves, use a simple cord for night - night method and, say, drowning+inhaling/drinking salt water. Salt water itself is poisonous for body, and inhaling it will damage lungs.

THiS WAY, I don't think I can survive. If I do solely drowning and accidentally survive, I can cough water and end up alive. But now, if I do this, even if waves of sea help me survive by pushing me to beach, I will still experience poisoning both from oleander and salt water + damaged lungs. I don't even mention night - night, if it also works, I will be instantly unconscious and won't experience drowning

That sea itself is in some wilderness, no people near it.

I dont have access to SN. If I had, I would still try it with these methods. Just in case it fails, I won't need to worry

Last edited:
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Tortured by evil humans
Sep 24, 2020
I wish you the best of luck in your plans.

Reactions: iloverachel
D

dolemitedrums

Student
Jun 12, 2024
Honestly I don't see the need for the salt water over fresh water. If you actually survive this somehow you may as well be without the lung damage.

C

curiousbeing

Dec 18, 2022
Thanks so much for your reply. Unfortunately I have access only to salt water. Could you please explain more? How can I survive without lung damage? Yes, laryngospasm may happen, my throat may block water. But is there any other way?

I agree with you though, that's why I am combining different methods. I hope that if I really survive with no lung damage, salt water + oleander poisoning may help me ctb.

How do you think?
Honestly I don't see the need for the salt water over fresh water. If you actually survive this somehow you may as well be without the lung damage.

D

dolemitedrums

Student
Jun 12, 2024
Thanks so much for your reply. Unfortunately I have access only to salt water. Could you please explain more? How can I be without lung damage? Yes, laryngospasm may happen, my throat my block water. But is there any other way?

I agree with you though, that's why I am combining different methods. I hope that if I really survive with no lung damage, salt water + oleander poisoning may help me.

How do you think?

I thought you wanted saltwater because it would do more harm to your lungs. I just figured drowning is drowning and if you somehow live, you'd probably rather not have any potential extra lung damage from the salt.

Anyway it's not a big difference. It sounds like you're covering your bases enough that you will succeed if you actually choose to move forward.

C

curiousbeing

Dec 18, 2022
I thought you wanted saltwater because it would do more harm to your lungs. I just figured drowning is drowning and if you somehow live, you'd probably rather not have any potential extra lung damage from the salt.

Anyway it's not a big difference. It sounds like you're covering your bases enough that you will succeed if you actually choose to move forward.
You are correct. Even if I had access to fresh water, i would still choose salty water. Salty water can poison body, it's more damaging than fresh water.

Yes, I think i will succeed if I do this method