Global Mod
Feb 13, 2020
I hope he found peace .

Reactions: theboiwhostilllived and Sadface
Vault of Memories

Vault of Memories

A temporary being in a temporary world
Mar 24, 2020
In chat she also requested to be banned as she didn't know how to self ban. This was said like 2 minutes after drinking it.

Reactions: KleinerWolf and theboiwhostilllived
ghostgirl1995

ghostgirl1995

Experienced
Apr 18, 2020
Rest In Peace @aedric_artifact missing your energy already :mmm: :heart:

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Jumper Geo, Torbasco, Poptart and 2 others
MeriDeath

MeriDeath

Im on the edge of reality
May 10, 2020
So sad. We'll be missing you. Sleep forever now

WinterFaust

WinterFaust

Shimmer
Apr 13, 2020
I hope you've found the peace you were looking for. Rest easy ❤️

Reactions: profoundexperience
aedric_artifact

aedric_artifact

Find me in the sweetest oblivion
Jun 27, 2020
[B]aedric_artifact[/B]- This is his father. We found our son Daniel on the morning of the 4th. We always tried so hard to help Daniel. He had a heart of gold and we are devastated more than anyone one here could ever imagine. We'll cry everyday and now have nothing to look forward to because our amazing son was consumed by his demons.

• Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: it's_all_a_game, Life_and_Death, HadEnough1974 and 19 others
aminend

aminend

Warlock
May 24, 2020
[B]aedric_artifact[/B]- This is his father. We found our son Daniel on the morning of the 4th. We always tried so hard to help Daniel. He had a heart of gold and we are devastated more than anyone one here could ever imagine. We'll cry everyday and now have nothing to look forward to because our amazing son was consumed by his demons.
Are u his father Really ?

Saed

Saed

Nondescript
Apr 21, 2020
Please,show some respect and sensitivity.
Accept you cannot ever know.
It is far better to behave as though it is,than to subject a grieving family to interrogation.
They owe us nothing.

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 14386, Deleted member 14573, Jumper Geo and 11 others
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020

I respect this response. It was not aggressive, and skepticism in this environment is necessary and of personal benefit to me, as I have learned from experience that lowering boundaries out of pity leads to having things taken from me which I do not freely choose to give.

Realistically, the account could have been set up for a pro-life agenda, a mere drama to end with guilt and second thoughts about making one's own choice. It could also be that the member was sincere, and that the post from the father really was the father. There are probably other possibilities, and it's important to me that being aware of many possibilities should be my focus, not relying on any one to be true and lowering my defenses out of desire or unmerited faith.

For my own well-being, I remain skeptical of every single member so that I don't get sucked in and played. I respect anyone who is skeptical of me as well -- it's an anonymous forum on the internet. All I can do is to honor others and do my best to act in ways that are worthy of respect and strive to do no harm, but I don't seek anyone's trust, because I don't offer anything except my opinions and brief support for issues at hand, nothing long-term or intimate. I don't develop interpersonal relationships here or try to create or build intimacy, for which mutual trust is required. I always allow for people to come to their own conclusions whether I agree with the conclusions or not, because it's not in my control nor should it be, and I'm not attached to them trusting or valuing me. If I act in a way that is not worthy of respect, then I value the criticism and strive to improve if the the criticism is of value according to my personal ethics, and I'm open about what they are. But trust? I ask that of no one, and only sparingly give it to anyone, if at all.

I respect, @aminend, that you spoke, and that you spoke in the way that you did -- without harshness or aggression, and in a way that affirms boundaries. Those who love boundaries accept others' autonomy; those who hate someone's boundaries hate and/or negate the other's autonomy, and have other intentions for that person than what that person would wish for themselves.

Reactions: it's_all_a_game, cyberlordsumit, stillweary and 9 others
Saed

Saed

Nondescript
Apr 21, 2020
@GoodPersonEffed
I agree with much of what you have said,however,it's possible to retain skepticism,whilst setting aside a type of compulsive arrogance,that expects to be allowed to know.
We could debate this,but,personally,I'd consider it a derailment of this goodbye thread.
Unless we know otherwise,I will afford it the reverence it deserves.

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 14573, completelyincomplete, Anonymoussn and 2 others
Lostandfound7

Lostandfound7

Just waiting....
Jan 21, 2020
I would have to agree with @aminend and @GoodPersonEffed ...

I must admit, for his father to come on the SAME site his son "ctb'd" on and NOT place blame, shame, or any negative behavior towards the forum, is quite "different." Not only that, but even in the midst of his grief and son's untimely passing, to still muster up the strength to find the forum and come on and "announce," ever so respectfully, to the forum members that his son ctb'd...idk man...

BUT, if his father is this amazingly understanding dad who was so kind enough to inform us of his son's ctb, my very sincerest apologies and condolences..♡

Edit: OP was last seen 20 mins ago...

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Deleted member 14573, SuicidalSymphonies, aminend and 2 others
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Jan 11, 2020
@GoodPersonEffed
I agree with much of what you have said,however,it's possible to retain skepticism,whilst setting aside a type of compulsive arrogance,that expects to be allowed to know.
We could debate this,but,personally,I'd consider it a derailment of this goodbye thread.
Unless we know otherwise,I will afford it the reverence it deserves.

That is your choice and I respect it it, and I respect how you choose for yourself to respond.

Personally, I saw no evidence of compulsive arrogance, but rather assertiveness free of aggression. If that differs from what you observed, I can only only respect your ability to determine for yourself what you observe, what you experience in response to your observations, and how you interpret both.

As such, I agree that our responses differ, showing respect to us both, and have no desire to convince you otherwise. That demonstrates that I equally value your autonomy and mine.

Reactions: Saed
Saed

Saed

Nondescript
Apr 21, 2020
@Lostandfound7 Many people have had similar thoughts,no doubt.
It perhaps feels,to them,like trying to be the smartest kid in class,by typing them here.
If there's a debate to be had,let's take if off this thread,maybe?
@GoodPersonEffed You'd love Viz magazine's Millie Tant.

Last edited:
Reactions: Busdriver
Lostandfound7

Lostandfound7

Just waiting....
Jan 21, 2020
@Lostandfound7 Many people have had similar thoughts,no doubt.
It perhaps feels,to them,like trying to be the smartest kid in class,by typing them here.
If there's a debate to be had,let's take if off this thread,maybe?
No need for a debate @Saed and not at all trying to be the "smartest kid in the class"...thx tho..

aminend

aminend

Warlock
May 24, 2020
I respect this response. It was not aggressive, and skepticism in this environment is necessary and of personal benefit to me, as I have learned from experience that lowering boundaries out of pity leads to having things taken from me which I do not freely choose to give.

Realistically, the account could have been set up for a pro-life agenda, a mere drama to end with guilt and second thoughts about making one's own choice. It could also be that the member was sincere, and that the post from the father really was the father. There are probably other possibilities, and it's important to me that being aware of many possibilities should be my focus, not relying on any one to be true and lowering my defenses out of desire or unmerited faith.

For my own well-being, I remain skeptical of every single member so that I don't get sucked in and played. I respect anyone who is skeptical of me as well -- it's an anonymous forum on the internet. All I can do is to honor others and do my best to act in ways that are worthy of respect and strive to do no harm, but I don't seek anyone's trust, because I don't offer anything except my opinions and brief support for issues at hand, nothing long-term or intimate. I don't develop interpersonal relationships here or try to create or build intimacy, for which mutual trust is required. I always allow for people to come to their own conclusions whether I agree with the conclusions or not, because it's not in my control nor should it be, and I'm not attached to them trusting or valuing me. If I act in a way that is not worthy of respect, then I value the criticism and strive to improve if the the criticism is of value according to my personal ethics, and I'm open about what they are. But trust? I ask that of no one, and only sparingly give it to anyone, if at all.

I respect, @aminend, that you spoke, and that you spoke in the way that you did -- without harshness or aggression, and in a way that affirms boundaries. Those who love boundaries accept others' autonomy; those who hate someone's boundaries hate and/or negate the other's autonomy, and have other intentions for that person than what that person would wish for themselves.
Thank u very much. Ur explanation is reasonabldee and appropriate.
My friends, I love all of u. I'm engaged with bad problems like u. I'm tired like many of u. I respect to all of u but I'm researching here for my biggest and most important decision in whole of my life. I'm researching about my suicide method. I'm serious and this is very important for me but I see some childish threads at froum, it seems some persons follow theirs fantasy here. Honestly I'm suspected to many of these goodbye threads when there is no one to confirm what happened. For myself case I will find a way to confirm and saying what will happen after my suicide. I believe I learned from this community and I'm responsible to learn other.
I really really hope @aedric_artifact be in peace and successful at his ctb.

Reactions: GoodPersonEffed
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Jan 11, 2020

My internal response to this is that it feels other-defining, and subsequently negating and shaming, based on a judgement for which there is no evidence.

In your post before this, I note that you brought up compulsive arrogance, for which I also saw no evidence, and which also reads as negating and shaming.

I gave you space to make determinations for yourself, but I do not see evidence that you give the same to others. I find that concerning, especially in the context of an event in which attempted undue influence and control may be happening.

I also respectfully disagree with the suggestion to take the debate off of the thread, as it feels to me like a diversion that would give power to the unwelcome undue influence should it be at play.

Without defining me, what I think, or how I act, how do you respond to my statements here, should you choose to do so?

Reactions: Lostandfound7
Saed

Saed

Nondescript
Apr 21, 2020
No need for a debate @Saed and not at all trying to be the "smartest kid in the class"...thx tho..
Not directed at you specifically,just trying to describe how it'd feel...
Anyway,in hindsight,maybe,Goodbye threads are a bit of a touchy subject for me today,and,also,the "proof" aspect.
Had a PM earlier that hit a bit of a raw nerve.
I won't type anymore,here.
For me,personally,it does feel like an intrusion upon the thread of another,no matter what.
@GoodPersonEffed O.K. I concede defeat on every level. Not going to trample upon this thread further.
I would have to agree with @aminend and @GoodPersonEffed
Just saw your edit. If it truly is the O.P.,rather than a family member,I hope they feel able to talk to us still. Noone will judge them.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Busdriver, GoodPersonEffed and Lostandfound7
B

Brokenwithbpd

Mage
Jun 15, 2020
I would have to agree with @aminend and @GoodPersonEffed ...

I must admit, for his father to come on the SAME site his son "ctb'd" on and NOT place blame, shame, or any negative behavior towards the forum, is quite "different." Not only that, but even in the midst of his grief and son's untimely passing, to still muster up the strength to find the forum and come on and "announce," ever so respectfully, to the forum members that his son ctb'd...idk man...

BUT, if his father is this amazingly understanding dad who was so kind enough to inform us of his son's ctb, my very sincerest apologies and condolences..♡

Could be family viewing the thread?

GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Jan 11, 2020
Could be family viewing the thread?

That is one possibility of many.

Not trying to step on @Lostandfound7's toes and answer for her, and I acknowledge you may have only intended to ask her and not others.

L

Living sucks

Forced out of life before I wanted to leave
Mar 27, 2020
Strange bcuz I see last seen as 18 mins after the fathers post which would be 9+ hours ago? Why would we see different info?

his posting history doesn't suggest any strain with parents. They knew he was suicidal.
none of us will ever know what's real and not real here.

if it's real I can't imagine the pain.

• Love
Reactions: MsMaudlin and Saed
Status
Not open for further replies.