• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

raindrops

raindrops

Someday, eventually
Mar 29, 2020
Face down or fall backwards, that is the question. I'd assume falling backwards would be the best option. What are people's thoughts on this and is this even covered in the jumping megathread? I'm way too depressed to go searching and I'd appreciate anyone who wants to attach that megathread here or just some thoughts on this in general I'd appreciate. Every time I think there's a way out of my situation, I can't help but think of the struggle to come. Life is struggle, in some ways I think the meaning of life is struggle. If we take a look at the jungle, amazon rainforest or just nature in general - it is all struggle, for food, warmth, etc. I truly thought my struggles were halfed by having a partner by my side. I don't know how people do things alone. I'm so pathetic. I don't know how long I'll last like this I just can't.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: ADeadBunny
nothingbutmybest

nothingbutmybest

Student
May 1, 2023
I don't think there's a megathread because for the most part, most people here condemn jumping. Specifically in that it's incredibly panic inducing on the way down and that it's incredibly inconsistent in the rate of death, with failure entailing lifelong disabilities. It's also bad if you need to gather your courage to jump, since others can see you and intervene.

Though if I had to say, falling backwards is probably better. The human body is made to withstand damage from the front not the back. At the same time, if you snap a disc in your spine you are nearly guaranteed to be dead, more likely than if you were trying to die from severe organ damage.

Reactions: raindrops
raindrops

raindrops

Someday, eventually
Mar 29, 2020
Though if I had to say, falling backwards is probably better. The human body is made to withstand damage from the front not the back. At the same time, if you snap a disc in your spine you are nearly guaranteed to be dead, more likely than if you were trying to die from severe organ damage.
The cliff here is 341ft I keep making myself laugh by thinking it will crumble by the time I get there. I think one member made a jumping megathread post. Thank you so so much for your reply really meant a lot honestly šŸ«‚