• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
Hopefully this won't be too much of a rant but I just get pissed that I have to leave this way.
Instead of being able to say goodbye to friends and family, I'm forced to leave in a way which is consider by society as shameful. Just leaving a note. (If I do) I probably will. I haven't made one yet.

There are a few friends I really wanted to say goodbye too. Unfortunately I won't be able too. (Sorry for the grammar … I couldn't think of a better way to say it).

I also wanted to say my thanks in advance to every one on here understanding & support of what it's like to want to exit and being able to talk about it. (I guess if we didn't understand we wouldn't be here).
I also want to thank whoever set up this site. It has been a great help … especially after Reddit banned the other one. I know there is still the Time To Go forum left but you can't talk there the way we can here.

Again … thank you everyone. :)

Reactions: tearsinrain, Thanatos, Rocky M and 16 others
Vincent Moraes

Vincent Moraes

Jul 20, 2018
I know how it feels. I'm planning on exiting tomorrow, and all day I've been with this will to say goodbye but it just doesnt work that way. People will never understand it, and they will do everything they can to stop you. Suicide is a private decision, although the consequences unfortunately are not.

Reactions: tearsinrain, skitliv, BurningLights and 8 others
Deivis

Deivis

Seul contre tous
Jul 23, 2018
I wish anyone who's departing would leave a few word note here to those left behind.

Reactions: Definitelyworried, lv-gras, Final Escape and 1 other person
Empty Smile

Empty Smile

The final Bell has rung. Goodbye to all.
Jul 13, 2018
I wish anyone who's departing would leave a few word note here to those left behind.

But the ones I leave behind will never see the note I leave here. I am burning my phone and destroying my laptop before I go, that way nothing points back to this site.

I will however, write a note to one person and mail it to her. By the time she gets it, I will be gone.

Reactions: tearsinrain, Tiburcio, lv-gras and 3 others
Deivis

Deivis

Seul contre tous
Jul 23, 2018
But the ones I leave behind will never see the note I leave

Oh, I mean - here - on forum. That would be an uplifting encouragement to proceed.

Reactions: lv-gras, Empty Smile and not-2-b-the-answer
M

MAIO

Elementalist
Apr 8, 2018
I know how it feels. I'm planning on exiting tomorrow, and all day I've been with this will to say goodbye but it just doesnt work that way. People will never understand it, and they will do everything they can to stop you. Suicide is a private decision, although the consequences unfortunately are not.

Best of luck, sleeping and suicide has been seen as respectable in many different cultures. It's more of a culture issue as a result of stigma(thanks Christianity), propaganda, lies etc. It's pretty bad when even suicide prevention 'experts' make tons of absurd claims without evidence and quote sources that disagree with them.

Reactions: tearsinrain, skitliv, Rocky M and 4 others
Gray Wounds

Gray Wounds

A Phantasmagoria
Jun 27, 2018
Hopefully this won't be too much of a rant but I just get pissed that I have to leave this way.
Instead of being able to say goodbye to friends and family, I'm forced to leave in a way which is consider by society as shameful. Just leaving a note. (If I do) I probably will. I haven't made one yet.

There are a few friends I really wanted to say goodbye too. Unfortunately I won't be able too. (Sorry for the grammar … I couldn't think of a better way to say it).

I also wanted to say my thanks in advance to every one on here understanding & support of what it's like to want to exit and being able to talk about it. (I guess if we didn't understand we wouldn't be here).
I also want to thank whoever set up this site. It has been a great help … especially after Reddit banned the other one. I know there is still the Time To Go forum left but you can't talk there the way we can here.

Again … thank you everyone. :)

are you going to do it today? if yes, I hope you succeed and find peace eventually.

Reactions: lv-gras and not-2-b-the-answer
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
Best of luck, sleeping and suicide has been seen as respectable in many different cultures. It's more of a culture issue as a result of stigma(thanks Christianity), propaganda, lies etc. It's pretty bad when even suicide prevention 'experts' make tons of absurd claims without evidence and quote sources that disagree with them.

I wish I lived in a culture that accepted sleeping and suicide. :(
Christianity really messes with people. My family is religious … I used to be … I don't know what to believe anymore. Sometimes I just think they make shit up. ESPECIALLY the part about suicide.
As far as "Experts" who make tons of absurd claims … most of them are rich (Or doing very well) living off of other peoples misery trying to fix them.

Reactions: Rocky M, lv-gras and Comatose11
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
Oh, I mean - here - on forum. That would be an uplifting encouragement to proceed.

I would but in the event someone (family or friends) would see I'm planning to exit I'm too paranoid to take that chance. Even though there is almost zero chance of that happening.

Reactions: lv-gras
U

Unsure girl

Jul 20, 2018
Good luck

Reactions: lv-gras, Vincent Moraes and not-2-b-the-answer
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
are you going to do it today? if yes, I hope you succeed and find peace eventually.

I'm not sure … I really do hate it here. I think I'm past the survival instinct but not past the family & friends getting hurt in the process.
There are also financial reasons as well that if I do it soon I can leave more money for my family instead of using it for myself.

Reactions: Gray Wounds and lv-gras
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
But the ones I leave behind will never see the note I leave here. I am burning my phone and destroying my laptop before I go, that way nothing points back to this site.

I will however, write a note to one person and mail it to her. By the time she gets it, I will be gone.

I have thought of destroying my laptop as well so their isn't any evidence. However … If I fail, I still want my laptop until I succeed.
I know it can be gone through but perhaps the people looking through it and my family will understand better why I made this decision.
I will probably leave a note anyway but this may help as well. Or hurt more … I can't win. :(

Reactions: Tiburcio, lv-gras, Empty Smile and 1 other person
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
I have thought of destroying my laptop as well so their isn't any evidence. However … If I fail, I still want my laptop until I succeed.
I know it can be gone through but perhaps the people looking through it and my family will understand better why I made this decision.
I will probably leave a note anyway but this may help as well. Or hurt more … I can't win. :(
Really grappling with wen I go destroying fone and computer as though I worry my suicide won't succeed. Fuck this is a problem. I'm worried I'll survive by slim error and then I'm without fone or computer :/ for some reason while I was suicidal all I worried about was actually getting the dying part accomplished but I failed to consider unexpected concerns coming up that keep me from wrapping things up fully. Suicide is way harder than I originally thought.

Last edited:
Reactions: tearsinrain, Tiburcio and not-2-b-the-answer
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
Really grappling with wen I go destroying fone and computer as though I worry my suicide won't succeed. Fuck this is a problem. I'm worried I'll survive by slim error and then I'm without fone or computer :/ for some reason while I was suicidal all I worried about was actually getting the dying part accomplished but I failed to consider unexpected concerns coming up that keep me from wrapping things up fully. Suicide is way harder than I originally thought.

I know :( Even ending it creates me misery. :(

Reactions: lv-gras
Volatile

Volatile

God
Jun 18, 2018
Just do a factory reset so phone and laptop still work

Reactions: lv-gras, Dip and Tiburcio