banger12

banger12

Aug 1, 2024
I've had tons of issues with friends and betrayal and breaches of privacy and trust my whole life but this is one that particularly burns. I have a friend who foe years has been close and became a big part of my support system. But over the past year there's been a noticeable shift in how they've treated me and their willingness to interact with me. They deny that it's anything but it's very strange to me. Basically ive thought they just don't like me and want to push me out of their life but that hadn't been totally plausible because they still try to maintain some (intentionally minimal) communication and over the past 2 or so months it's slowly been clicking in my head that this person keeps me around as a cheap laugh or entertainment, basically I'm like an easy content farm or lolcow to mock. Probably secretly shares my communications with them with others behind my back to make fun of too. After endlessly oscillating between denial and hurt I just removed them from everything last week and cut the friendship because damn that sucks. Unfortunately my dumbass checked their IG profile a few times recently (I know it's unhealthy but still) and I saw confirmation of my fears tonight. Just really upset and needed it expressed somewhere just so can feel like I said "I knew it" or something.

But fuck does this suck and hurt. I always have problems like this. How do I trust after so much? Ig it won't be my problem for too much longer thankfully.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Forever Sleep and dolemitedrums