• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

ferrie

ferrie

she/they
May 19, 2024
I just almost fainted & it was a very odd feeling. I tried to walk across the house & had to be supported by my father to even stand but still almost passed out. I was seeing spots & swaying & even blacked out for a couple of steps & had a really strange pounding sensation in my limbs. I feel completely normal now that I'm laying down though. I'm prone to fainting due to suspected POTS, but the only time I've ever felt sick like that was when I gave myself serotonin syndrome. I'm on buspirone, mirtazapine, prazosin, and lithium. My buspar & mirtazapine aren't high enough that it should be causing serotonin syndrome. The buspar does make me dizzy so I'm being weaned off of it, but I only take it during the day & I'm assuming this has smth to do with my night meds bc I usually don't walk around after I take them. My lithium is also only 300 mg a day, but they aren't checking my blood lithium levels & I'm usually on pediatric doses of meds so maybe lithium toxicity? Idk, definitely not a pleasant experience though

• Hugs
Reactions: Unknown21