• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

K

Karlala

Jun 27, 2018
My attempt ended in failure I woke up to piss and vomit no one even came to my car I sat there for a day when I awoke it was dark and I was still alone. I've just been really sick I know I've done damage to my organs but not enough to just finish the job why wont God just let me leave . I have to find a fa sure method. I'm so upset I just want to leave this world behind.

W

war-is-lost

Student
Apr 15, 2018
My attempt ended in failure I woke up to piss and vomit no one even came to my car I sat there for a day when I awoke it was dark and I was still alone. I've just been really sick I know I've done damage to my organs but not enough to just finish the job why wont God just let me leave . I have to find a fa sure method. I'm so upset I just want to leave this world behind.

I am sorry to hear that. If you feel you have damaged your organ, best to go to hosp to check it out. Live to die another day, man

K

Karlala

Jun 27, 2018
Hey it's okay, i've been there. Maybe go to a hospital or just get some sleep and watch some tv series. There's no point to blame yourself for this, what happened, happened and you can't change it.
I don't want to go to the hospital I just want to end it but dont know how else to go about it when I say I'm tired I mean tired of waking up in this hell I call my life

W

war-is-lost

Student
Apr 15, 2018
I don't want to go to the hospital I just want to end it but dont know how else to go about it when I say I'm tired I mean tired of waking up in this hell I call my life

I understand how you feel, man. I have also survived several attempts, ranging from hanging to OD. What was your method, if you don't mind me asking?

K

Karlala

Jun 27, 2018
I am sorry to hear that. If you feel you have damaged your organ, best to go to hosp to check it out. Live to die another day, man
I hope I'm dying but need to find a faster method I'm just tired of waking up and don't have 700 dollars to buy a gun or this would be over already I'm stuck in this hell on e earth

Definitelyworried

Definitelyworried

Jun 19, 2018
I go home to a empty house full of regret and memories

I hate going home it's full of memories that hurt I sleep in my car most times when i sleep i barely do .my plan is to end this somehow
Your depression and anxiety sound extremely painful.
I don't understand why things like this happen.

K

Karlala

Jun 27, 2018
Your depression and anxiety sound extremely painful.
I don't understand why things like this happen.
I dont know either I woke up one day I had cancer, I went to work on day came home fiance and kid gone. Now I'm alone been that way for 33 days now I'm tired and ready to die. Two failed attempts in these days wont fail again

Dead_Inside

Dead_Inside

Wizard
Jul 2, 2018
I am seriously sorry you had to wake up like that. Wake up is the worst thing ...

K

Karlala

Jun 27, 2018
I am seriously sorry you had to wake up like that. Wake up is the worst thing ...
Right hopefully I won't keep walking up I'm tired of missing my family and tired of fighting cancer, tired of being alone. Tired of all this pain ,tired of living after all of this period.

M

millefeui

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2018
I think the fact this is happening to you might be a good indicator that such thing as a God doesn't exist, or that if He exists, God at least doesn't care about what happens to humans. Just look at how dreadful this world is. No matter what direction you look at, what you will find is pain, misery and suffering. Or just look at your own situation, again...

Anyways,

Sorry you are going through that. I hope you can find peace sooner rather than later.

Nauseated

Nauseated

Insomnio
Jun 26, 2018
I will find a way to exit this life asap....if I owned a gun it would be over already
Can you purchase one where your located? I have numerous guns but cant work up the courage to go lights out like that I'm going to hang myself instead.

K

Karlala

Jun 27, 2018
Can you purchase one where your located? I have numerous guns but cant work up the courage to go lights out like that I'm going to hang myself instead.
No I cant if I could I wouldn't be here anymore

Definitelyworried

Definitelyworried

Jun 19, 2018
No I cant if I could I wouldn't be here anymore
Ju a t like you I'm having a miserable night, I'm basically paralyzed from anxiety and depression. I'm very confused, I don't know if I'm going to end up killing myself.
I don't know what to think, I don't know what to do.
Who knows now I'm thinking July 22, I'm going to do it.
I don't know what's going to happen, but I'm scared.

Reactions: Tiburcio
K

Karlala

Jun 27, 2018
Ju a t like you I'm having a miserable night, I'm basically paralyzed from anxiety and depression. I'm very confused, I don't know if I'm going to end up killing myself.
I don't know what to think, I don't know what to do.
I know I'm going to end my pain but you can talk what's going on with you

Definitelyworried

Definitelyworried

Jun 19, 2018
Who knows now I'm thinking July 22, I'm going to do it.
I don't know what's going to happen, but I'm scared.

K

Karlala

Jun 27, 2018
I'm scared to but I'm going asap no more dates I'm just trying up lose ends I'm tired of the pain tomorrow I should be done with most of my business. Just waiting until one more thing is done even though I've tried twice in the last 33 days both were pills so I wont ve doing that again

Definitelyworried

Definitelyworried

Jun 19, 2018
I know I'm going to end my pain but you can talk what's going on with you
My family keeps playing mind games with me,
It's almost like if your wife would tell you that she is coming back with your kids next week, but then the day comes and she doesn't show up, then she says maybe she is coming the week after that, but she fails to show up, and meantime u are an edge from killing yourself, but then you hold off due to some hope, but the hope was false.
And after all you still don't know if she is coming back because she hasn't given you a clear answer.
I hope you don't mind me making that comparison, but that is a similar mental agony that I'm going through.
If you dislike this post I'll delete it, I just wanted you to know how I'm feeling.