• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Grey-zone

Grey-zone

Student
Feb 2, 2019
Hey guys, I'm new to this forum. I'm curious if there are any other failure-to-launch adults out there who still live with their parents and what their thoughts and experiences are. I'm already in my late 20s, and feel like life has been irrevocably fucked by this--I went to college, but have a severe shortage of job experience, and my social skills are not that great either. I don't even really want to be an adult--possessing very little motivation for anything--but neither do I wish to continue living with my parents much longer, so I go back and forth between contemplating ending this shit-show. I've pretty much spent my life since early adolescence in boredom and isolation. Soooo... is there anyone else out there with a similar story? I've looked online for forums relating to the topic, but surprisingly there is absolutely nothing I could find, and there are a LOT of bizarre sub-groups on the internet. Perhaps I am alone. I've contemplated suicide sporadically for the past 15 years, and this place seemed like the only relatively open-minded venue around. The internet's huge, but so small when it comes to some things.

Reactions: Tragoedia Vitae, anelakapu, Angst Filled Fuck Up and 3 others