Falseunderworld

Falseunderworld

I banish you to the underworld for all eternity
Feb 3, 2023
I was so close to ctb , and then the SI KICKED IN BUT OF COURSE IT COULDNT JUST BE SI ... i got caught and dragged to the hospital for 5 hours till it was 4 am ... to 'make sure i don't harm myself' they say as I AM LITERALLY COVERED IN CUTS AND BRUISED ON THE HEAD . UGH ...I almost went to the hospital , ALMOST . had i freaked out then i would have been in grippy sock jail . UGH
almost as bad as the time they found my note

NOT to mention my girlfriends been worried about me so much to the point im scared to tell her how suicidal i really am , shes very sensitive and i love her a lot i don't want to scare her just because i want to die , sometimes shes pushy and clingy and i am scared to tell her thats too much because she needs me and i know she does and i feel like shit
(note: method wont be discussed as it was too personal)

• Hugs
Reactions: SatouR, Lamentice and Sluggish_Slump
MissionSucksAssFul

MissionSucksAssFul

Any help I can offer is gladly given :)
Mar 2, 2023
grippy sock jail xD totally steelin dat! more importantly tho: you're brave in my eyes for even trying and I'm sure if there is a next time, you'll make sure to be in total control

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
That sounds like a horrible experience, suicidal people don't deserve to be punished for trying to leave this world, all of us who wish to be gone should just be able to die in peace without struggle.