• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

M

MariV

Arcanist
Sep 13, 2020
has anybody had any experience? if you do not absorb enough and donde faint? or faint but wake up again?

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️
Jul 1, 2020
From my understanding, the person I was talking to, they went unconscious then woke up and drank the second one.

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️
Jul 1, 2020
Who was it? Did they ctb?
Well they never e-mailed back and said they would.

I'd rather not say.... The whole thing's still kinda....... Even though it was a little while ago

• Hugs
Reactions: Ghost2211, specklenought and rt1989526
I

I screwed up

Waiting for the damn bus
Sep 11, 2019
From all the reports I have read on SN success and failure one thing is certain that everyone responds to SN in a different manner. Some vomit out the first cup but are brave enuf to take the second. Some call for help .. Everyone reacts differently in terms of time of absorption of SN too. Also depends on the regime they followed and supporting meds they have taken.
So difficult to generalise. Some have reported pain of 6/10 , while others have reported no pain at all. Guess we will have to follow the regime and hope for the best

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: LastFlowers
AJ95

AJ95

24/7 sylvia plath
Sep 3, 2020
Most people who survive vomit the first dose up and either don't have a second dose prepared or aren't able to drink it.

I haven't seen anyone who survived after taking a second dose

Reactions: sadworld, Infinite Conscious and MiseryLovesMyCompany
Deleted member 17949

Deleted member 17949

Visionary
May 9, 2020
There's a notable chance of vomiting after one dose and not being able to absorb enough SN. After a second dose the chance of death is very high it seems.

Reactions: sadworld
M

MariV

Arcanist
Sep 13, 2020
Most people who survive vomit the first dose up and either don't have a second dose prepared or aren't able to drink it.

I haven't seen anyone who survived after taking a second dose
amd why arent they able to drink it? pain or nausea? and what are the symptoms of a failed attempt. why asl for help when that means psych ward? horrible pain?
There's a notable chance of vomiting after one dose and not being able to absorb enough SN. After a second dose the chance of death is very high it seems.
really u sure about this? i am about to ctb with SN
so anxious

MiseryLovesMyCompany

MiseryLovesMyCompany

Arcanist
Oct 8, 2020
amd why arent they able to drink it? pain or nausea? and what are the symptoms of a failed attempt. why asl for help when that means psych ward? horrible pain?

really u sure about this? i am about to ctb with SN
so anxious
When you feel so bad that moving is a hard task, drinking another shot of that salty stuff will be the last thing on your mind.
You don't weigh that much so I don't think you should be that worried about it. There's a chance for something going wrong with everything, you can't to anything about it. The risks are one of the lowest for this method, even if it fails. You'll have another chance eventually.

You have to ask yourself whether your suffering is high enough to take those chances, or not.

Also, you could take some benzos to lower the anxiety.

Reactions: GravityUtilizer
S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
It helps to calm yourself before an attempt. Any type of nervousness or scared of death will increase your chances of failing. Also, don't attempt on impulse. That only works if you had a gun.

Infinite Conscious

Infinite Conscious

Experienced
Aug 18, 2020
Dear MariV, I'm afraid you're overthinking this, however this may sound "crazy", as suicide is the most serious act of a lifetime with no room for mistakes.

But this is the latest on a double-digit list of threads in which you ask for the process to be dissected in detail.

I empathize with you inexplicably, you're one of those people who have touched my heart and soul... I wish you the most peaceful and painless transition in the history of mankind.

But, my friend, none of us can provide you with the level of detail you ask for.
None of us have died yet so as to be reassuring concerning the process itself.

MariV, your life has been so full of pain and true suffering up to this point, that NOTHING during the process of dying can come close to what you're already accustomed to and have been going through on daily bases.

You are a brave man, a beautiful person, who should have nothing to be afraid of.
Be it SN or morphine, it'll be a walk in the park compared to the hell you had to live through thus far.
Look at it from that perspective - it will end the suffering, and it can't hurt more than continuing such a life would.

Sending you love and prayers.
You are a true fighter many of us can only respect and wish for.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Wow
Reactions: hypnotizing chickens, Silvermorning, Deleted member 13412 and 4 others
M

MariV

Arcanist
Sep 13, 2020
Dear MariV, I'm afraid you're overthinking this, however this may sound "crazy", as suicide is the most serious act of a lifetime with no room for mistakes.

But this is the latest on a double-digit list of threads in which you ask for the process to be dissected in detail.

I empathize with you inexplicably, you're one of those people who have touched my heart and soul... I wish you the most peaceful and painless transition in the history of mankind.

But, my friend, none of us can provide you with the level of detail you ask for.
None of us have died yet so as to be reassuring concerning the process itself.

MariV, your life has been so full of pain and true suffering up to this point, that NOTHING during the process of dying can come close to what you're already accustomed to and have been going through on daily bases.

You are a brave man, a beautiful person, who should have nothing to be afraid of.
Be it SN or morphine, it'll be a walk in the park compared to the hell you had to live through thus far.
Look at it from that perspective - it will end the suffering, and it can't hurt more than continuing such a life would.

Sending you love and prayers.
You are a true fighter many of us can only respect and wish for.
oh cmon you flatter me. im just a random guy whos a bit tired of this. but its really hard to decide given the consequences of failing.
pain doesnt scare me...only in the sense that it will make me fail taking the 2nd cup...as im pretty sure ill vomit the first. but yes...its impossible to predicg the future. even a high rise fall could fail.

Reactions: Silvermorning, sadworld, MiseryLovesMyCompany and 1 other person
Infinite Conscious

Infinite Conscious

Experienced
Aug 18, 2020
As long as you have enough time without being interrupted, one glass of SN should be enough for your 48kg of "resistance".
Even when you vomit, a few sips from a 2nd glass should kill an elephant... (a figure of speech, which in a "48kg" case gets the literal meaning).

So, the SN should be - it.
Are you ready for "it"?

No more postponing, prolonging, no more "what if" and "how much" threads... no more pain, mom's breakfasts, SS forum, sunrises and sunsets.
Are you ready? (I know I am)

Because if you're not at peace with that most difficult decision of anyone's life - we would love to have you here until you do make peace with it.
We are like a family now... to me you're not "random", you're a hero.

A hero with SN, morphine and a free will in his possession... with a mom that adores him and a community which supports him.
A hero who has endured so far... against all odds.

Your "5 cents" of contribution to the Infinite Consciousness and its evolution have more been like "5 dollars".
Thank you, on behalf of all of us. :hug:

• Hugs
Reactions: Silvermorning, sadworld, Symbiote and 1 other person
M

MariV

Arcanist
Sep 13, 2020
As long as you have enough time without being interrupted, one glass of SN should be enough for your 48kg of "resistance".
Even when you vomit, a few sips from a 2nd glass should kill an elephant... (a figure of speech, which in a "48kg" case gets the literal meaning).

So, the SN should be - it.
Are you ready for "it"?

No more postponing, prolonging, no more "what if" and "how much" threads... no more pain, mom's breakfasts, SS forum, sunrises and sunsets.
Are you ready? (I know I am)

Because if you're not at peace with that most difficult decision of anyone's life - we would love to have you here until you do make peace with it.
We are like a family now... to me you're not "random", you're a hero.

A hero with SN, morphine and a free will in his possession... with a mom that adores him and a community which supports him.
A hero who has endured so far... against all odds.

Your "5 cents" of contribution to the Infinite Consciousness and its evolution have more been like "5 dollars".
Thank you, on behalf of all of us. :hug:
wow...i rly dont know what to say. the uncertainty paralyses me. i have a chance to be alone tomorrow. last chance i will probably have. i really need to make up my mind.
you have such a good memory to remember my posts. i barely remember who is who.
ah...dont tell me that my mom adores me...that makes it so much worse...
i afore her aswell, just want the pain to end :/

• Hugs
  • Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: Ἡγησίας, Silvermorning, Infinite Conscious and 2 others