• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

motob

motob

Oct 20, 2023
I've worked hard in the hopes of being comfortable and living how I want. Every time I felt suicidal, I could push through it by feeling that the life I wanted was just around the corner. But now I get feel miserable, settling for days of mediocrity. I'm surrounded by furniture I don't like. I have obligations I don't enjoy. I live in a city I swore I never would. It all feels so hopeless. All the struggle for what? And it's not even a bad life comparatively. So I feel more guilty for resenting it.

• Hugs
Reactions: sserafim and Silent Raindrops
Silent Raindrops

Silent Raindrops

The Darkness Awaits Me
Feb 3, 2024
I know the feeling of working hard to achieve what you want. I've lost everything by trying to accomplish that. For some it's easy, and then, there's us.

Reactions: motob
F

F@#$

Freedom seeker
Nov 8, 2023
Sounds like me except I live alone in a farm house way out in the country.

Reactions: Silent Raindrops
motob

motob

Oct 20, 2023
I know the feeling of working hard to achieve what you want. I've lost everything by trying to accomplish that. For some it's easy, and then, there's us.
It's at least reassuring to know there's more people out there

Reactions: Silent Raindrops
Silent Raindrops

Silent Raindrops

The Darkness Awaits Me
Feb 3, 2024
It's at least reassuring to know there's more people out there
You'll be amazed at how many people here are probably in the same boat as we are.

Katdogg

Katdogg

Jan 31, 2024
I met a man from Ghana ( the Christian missionaries had indoctrinated him) . He said God cursed mankind to never be satisfied with what they had or where they were in their life.

What is the life that you are imagining for yourself?

motob

motob

Oct 20, 2023
I met a man from Ghana ( the Christian missionaries had indoctrinated him) . He said God cursed mankind to never be satisfied with what they had or where they were in their life.

What is the life that you are imagining for yourself?
I think one with autonomy. Move where I want, own what I want etc.
I have a s/o with a job in this city. It's heavily car dependent and I'm way too anxious to get a driver's license. So I just stay inside everyday :(
I also am content with very little. Stuff makes me anxious. But if I'm sharing a space with my s/o, there's more expectations, so we just keep accumulating more. We had 1 small trash can for the apartment. And it was working fine! But we ended up getting a bigger one since it was expected. Now we have to buy large bags for the large can. And we have to clean the large can. Stuff begets stuff!! It sends me into a state of ennui.