lwlaiet8887

lwlaiet8887

Embodiment of failure/Doom poster/Compassionate
Sep 14, 2023
Whatever you do always plan as much as possible before you CBT. Failing has made my life 10x difficult I'm sick of having pro life cunts down my throat and trying to make me feel "secure" or "happy", this life is nothing but repetitive nonsense and many of us happen to get a shit deal because we're unlucky, just because you happen to enjoy living why should I be forced to go on in this life all because two people decided to have sex which forced me into a random body, with random living circumstances, and a host of random outcomes that could effect my QOL? If still recovering from OD as well days later, I'm chronically tired, have stomach pains, can't think straight. If I want to CTB again I will have to discretely acquire resources and will have to die going out like some kind of science experiment rather then a peaceful dignified death deserving of a sentient being in great mental anguish. I suffer from horrible dreams every night, getting up and moving is painful, I don't enjoy anything anymore, my body is physically horrible to live in and makes the simplest things a chore, I hate this world and wish I was never born so I didn't havre to experience how ugly it is. Now I will have to wait another month in mental agony to acquire the resources and effort to CBT again. I'm sick of all of this. Not even sleeping brings me joy or comfort it's a chore and is just simply delaying the inevitable. If you find life in anyway bareable please cherish that enjoyment as I simply just can't enjoy anything about living any longer. It's a shame I failed due to a small oversight In my planning. It takes way too much effort to die peacefully all because of selfish unintelligent people

Last edited:
Reactions: Seered Doom and avaruus
P

paintedbutterfly676

Oct 1, 2023
I wish you peace over the next month. We're hear to help you go over anything

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It's just so horrible how there is no limit as to how much one can suffer in this existence yet suicide is made as purposely difficult as possible. It disgusts me how suicide is seen as the worst thing despite existence ultimately causing all problems, it's sounds so awful what you've been through, I hope that you eventually find freedom from your suffering.

Reactions: lwlaiet8887