• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

C

Chelsea Leng

Student
Feb 3, 2024
In past couple days another member shared a video of a girl who survived a gunshot to head suicide. Just thought to add on to that, to further spread awareness

Here is a HORRIBLE case of a man who had a failed shotgun to head suicide. Warning - it is pretty graphic video

LINK: https://watchpeopledie.tv/post/36/steaming-after-a-failed-suicide

I believe both of them made a mistake by aiming it from under the chin. For those considering similar methods, make sure to do proper research. Last thing you want is to even make your life 100 times worst in a blink of an eye, when CTB was suppose to be the way out of your current problems

Here is the News link to this story as well: https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/worldnews/15200321/man-blows-off-jaw-nose-shotgun-trying-kill-himself/

This frustrates me that assisted suicide is not more available to those suffering, so poor people like them need to resort to these solutions
Whoever saved this man from dying is cruel. Failed gunshot could end his life , just not so fast as expected. The real mercy would be giving him another quick proper shot to end his pain

Shar

Shar

Experienced
Nov 23, 2023
That's why I prefer to shoot in the temple, the risks seem to be much lower even though studies say otherwise. I would leave a spare bullet in case I didn't die right away.

sanction

sanction

sanctioned
Mar 15, 2019
Whoever saved this man from dying is cruel. Failed gunshot could end his life , just not so fast as expected. The real mercy would be giving him another quick proper shot to end his pain
Exactly. Makes zero sense. He is literally 1% close to dying. The previous 99% effort is already done. Why not just let it be?? It is completely obvious he does not want to live at all

What the hell is he going to do if he continues to live?? After this horrific experience, what if he just finds another way to suicide instead in the future?

Is he going to happily start a family? Is he going to chase some new passion, or secure some new beautiful career?? Is it even going to be easy to find a proper job?? Or is he just going to cry and suffer in pain, go crazy, and have nightmares every night??

There is not a SINGLE valid reason to still try to stitch and patch him back up, just so can continue this nightmare, especially when either way, eventually he'll still die anyways of old age

He is a full mature adult. Not children. Why can't he at least legally decide if he wants to live or die, especially under this extreme scenario???

Reactions: stilhavinightmares