• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

tooStupidForExitBag

tooStupidForExitBag

Mar 13, 2020
Hello, I recently failed my attempt at partial suspension so would like to know where I went wrong (or if I should have just kept going).

I tried two times and both times I sat for about 10 seconds feeling no closer to becoming unconscious, with the pain building up.

My setup looks as following:
Noose
The rope is tied to the doorknob at the other side. It's a jute rope with 20mm circumference and I used a towel as padding between my neck and the rope. The knot is a simple noose knot.

I began by tightening the noose around my neck with the knot located at the center of the nape. I put soap on parts of the roap to make the knot tighten quicker, I also had the noose located above my adam's apple. I sat in a wall position, exhaled, and then pushed my right leg forward making me fall down.

I assume only my airway became contricted, without constricting the blood vessels. But did I do something wrong or is it just difficult to get right?

• Aww..
Reactions: Hotsackage and Deleted member 14573
jimbob1000

jimbob1000

Student
Feb 21, 2020
its not easy, i tried just now , it hurt real bad , think i need to do more research , get this wrong and its brain damage

PrettyMoose

PrettyMoose

Eat my arse, Pain&Sh*tness & Mindf*ckitation Grift
Mar 1, 2020
I just practiced a little earlier without having the rope tied to anything and pulled with the knot at the front of my neck. I think I like the knot at the front better, it is easier for me to breathe. Though still I had the issue of feeling blood build up in my head and didn't pass out, but I'm hoping my "for real" run with it will work out better. I don't have a whole lot of upper body strength so I don't think I was applying enough pressure to compress carotids.

tooStupidForExitBag

tooStupidForExitBag

Mar 13, 2020
I tried again, this time on my knees pushing my head down (noose below adam's apple, also changed towel to a thinner cloth). It didn't hurt at all but I still couldn't feel any signs of becoming unconscious. Either I didn't apply enough pressure or the noose wasn't placed correctly. I've heard mixed opinions on whether the noose should be above or below the adam's apple, someone that knows for sure?

P

PeterPrincple

Ruined life
Mar 6, 2020
below the adam's apple
Hello, I recently failed my attempt at partial suspension so would like to know where I went wrong (or if I should have just kept going).

I tried two times and both times I sat for about 10 seconds feeling no closer to becoming unconscious, with the pain building up.

My setup looks as following:
View attachment 29658
The rope is tied to the doorknob at the other side. It's a jute rope with 20mm circumference and I used a towel as padding between my neck and the rope. The knot is a simple noose knot.

I began by tightening the noose around my neck with the knot located at the center of the nape. I put soap on parts of the roap to make the knot tighten quicker, I also had the noose located above my adam's apple. I sat in a wall position, exhaled, and then pushed my right leg forward making me fall down.

I assume only my airway became contricted, without constricting the blood vessels. But did I do something wrong or is it just difficult to get right?
Is a failed attempt a miracle? God saving you for a reason?

GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
I think above or below depends on the individual.

It takes up to 20 seconds to lose consciousness if it's going to work. Around a month or so ago I linked a study in a comment on the hanging megathread.

This is a difficult method. Not everyone can do it. Have you looked at the hanging megathread? I tried all sorts of positions as well as rope placements, then at someone's recommendation I tried position 3, it was really intense and I couldn't even put my full weight. I can't find my cartoids. So I gave up. Not saying you'll have to give up on this method, that was just me.

Reactions: tooStupidForExitBag