• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

D

Drago369

Mar 13, 2024
I attempted ctb by burning some charcoals in an enclosed car. The car got so hot that I thought I could get cooked. I decided to get some ice to cool my body. Immediately I stepped off the car I collapsed. I was alert during the process. Are there some tips that I can take note of when using this method ? How do I reduce the heat inside the car because I plan on attempting tomorrow?

Last edited:
goodoldnoname923

goodoldnoname923

Wanting to find peace
Mar 28, 2024
I attempted ctb by burning som charcoals in an enclosed car. The car got so hot that I thought I could get cooked. I decided to get some ice to cool my body. Immediately I stepped of the car I collapsed. Are there some tips that I can take note of when using this method ? How do I reduce the heat inside the car because I plan on attempting tomorrow?
Not sure myself honestly if you wanna suicide via car i feel they maybe alternative methods that may be both more efficient or even less painful granted i don't know the effects of your method so i couldn't really say for certain

D

Drago369

Mar 13, 2024
Not sure myself honestly if you wanna suicide via car i feel they maybe alternative methods that may be both more efficient or even less painful granted i don't know the effects of your method so i couldn't really say for certain
My method is was to simply burn lump charcoals in car which releases carbon monoxide which is enough to cause asphyxiation.another method was to keep my car running but I don't have a garage. What alternative method are you talking about?

Last edited:
Reactions: BrainShower
goodoldnoname923

goodoldnoname923

Wanting to find peace
Mar 28, 2024
My method is was to simply burn lump charcoals in car which releases carbon monoxide which is enough to cause asphyxiation.another method was to keep my car running but I don't have a garage. What alternative method are you talking about?
To be fair the method i was referring to is quiet simliar to yours only taking longer which tbf the plan would be you pass away in your sleep (again best of asking people who know better than me)

Basically attaching a tube or something of sorts to your cars exhaust funneling that tube through the driver seat (or whichever seat) window and gradually allowing it to pour in

Which would be the same cause of death only slower and more gradual i've also considered the old plastic bag method myself (from a young age even) unfortunately not an easy thing to pull off aleast not for myself anyway

Reactions: Drago369
S

sanitystruggle

Experienced
Mar 12, 2024
Basically attaching a tube or something of sorts to your cars exhaust funneling that tube through the driver seat (or whichever seat) window and gradually allowing it to pour in

Which would be the same cause of death only slower and more gradual i've also considered the old plastic bag method myself (from a young age even) unfortunately not an easy thing to pull off aleast not for myself anyway
Unlikely to work with modern cars unfortunately. They emit very little carbon monoxide due to the catalytic converter.

Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
I have little knowledge of this method, but maybe it's better to use a tent? This seems a little easier to do. Some people also used, for example, a carbon dioxide meter to check whether there was the right amount inside. Of course, the tent must be airtight. You should find threads about this on this site.
As I wrote, I have little knowledge about this method.
I know you want tomorrow, but if you still have the opportunity to wait, it's worth thinking about it.

Reactions: Drago369
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
My method is was to simply burn lump charcoals in car which releases carbon monoxide
You burn the charcoal outside your car/room/tent e.g. in a chimney-starter or in a grill, when the charcoal stopped burning and smoke is gone and when it looks greyish it's time to get it inside.

I'm sorry you failed your attempt. I hope you recover quickly and you can find peace.

Edit: Charcoal isn't a good idea in summer or warm weather conditions in general.