• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Ambie

Ambie

Jun 13, 2019
This is fucking hopeless. I tried to hang myself yesterday and After maybe 1 second i get this rush of extreme panic and really strong deja vu-like feeling, i've been in this situation before .. It was absolutely terrifying and it took me like an hour to stop shaking and panicking afterwards. When I was a kid I was almost murdered and I have really bad ptsd because of that. So apparently death is the worst possible trigger. if I try to kill myself its like my childhood all over again. Theres just no way i'm going to overcome the survival instinct if I'm in the middle of a flashback of my worst fears. I dont think changing the method would help either, i dont have access to N or guns here in Europe so hanging is my best choice. Its just infuriating that ptsd is the reason i want to die and its the same fucking reason why I cant do it. i dont know what to do. Can someone please help how can I ctb without going to the state of panic and terror?? The thought of living through one more day in this hellhole is fucking unbearable

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: deadalready, Lifeisatrap, Scribble Fan and 3 others
devil

devil

Jun 22, 2019
just get some pills that'll knock you out and get drunk or tie your hands so you're not tempted to stop it .. if that's what you really want.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap and whyidon'tknow
Ambie

Ambie

Jun 13, 2019
just get some pills that'll knock you out and get drunk or tie your hands so you're not tempted to stop it .. if that's what you really want.

I don't want to be intoxicated. the risk of messing it up is too high. Tying my hands could work though, but it will be far from peaceful death

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Lifeisatrap, Scribble Fan, devil and 1 other person
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
I'm sorry you're going through this. I know you feel your reaction isn't related to the method, but I think I'd try carbon monoxide, since people readily die of that in their sleep. It's a bit tricky to set up properly, but if I had a car and healthy lungs ... ?

Reactions: Ambie
Ambie

Ambie

Jun 13, 2019
I'm sorry you're going through this. I know you feel your reaction isn't related to the method, but I think I'd try carbon monoxide, since people readily die of that in their sleep. It's a bit tricky to set up properly, but if I had a car and healthy lungs ... ?

Can you do it without a car? It sounds very complicated...

Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
People use cars because they need a small space that can be made pretty airtight. There's information about it in the Peaceful Pill Handbook, which you can find in the List of Resources near the top of the forum.

C

Coolchicka

Jul 20, 2018
would it be an issue if you had asthma?