• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

A

awaitingdeath

Jun 12, 2024
Is there any known case of a failed firearm CTB with a .50 cal gun ? Asking this because CTB with a .50 cal gun is the only method I can commit to that doesn't involve others.

W

whycantthiswork

Jun 6, 2024
Not an expert but im pretty sure its guaranteed lethality if you hit the brain stem

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc
pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
I don't see how it can fail at point blank range to the head, not face to the head. The permanent Damage to head , brain, or heart is to the maximum reach of the expansion of the gel:

Last edited:
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
There's always a risk of failure.

A

awaitingdeath

Jun 12, 2024
that is the overall failure rate which I guess must be mostly caused by underpowered guns. If I ever commit a firearm suicide it will be with a .50 cal beast only. So far I haven't come across a survivor with .50 cal.

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc
L

LaughingGoat

Mage
Apr 11, 2024
There's always a risk of failure.

I mean there's always a risk of failing anything guaranteed if you do it wrong. When you watch footage of some person at the range who breaks their nose from recoil because they held it there, you don't blame the weapon.

And yes OP, .50 cal will destroy your brain if you use it properly. Like you said, shocking amount of people use weak calibers like .22. Other most common mistake is holding under the chin like what was linked.

Reactions: awaitingdeath and Praestat_Mori
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
If that helps further - the guns and firearms megathread:

Reactions: awaitingdeath