whenlavaflows

whenlavaflows

Sep 21, 2020
Hi guys,

I got my hands on some purple fent rocks in December. When I first smoked a small amount, I woke up an hour or so later on the floor face planted. I think I remember smoking some more but don't remember much after that.
It seems like I lost an entire day of memory and must have been smoking it all day. I was also using pressed xanax pills.
Anyways, at night i somehow woke up and was fumbling around my house bumping into things making a lot of noise, fell into my shower, severely bruised my legs and had a giant bruise on my head (which eventually scabbed up and resulted in me losing a giant patch of hair...)
my mom woke me up and called 911. I was in the hospital for 2 days. I don't think I was 100% honest with them because on my discharge papers it said "clonazepam overdose" which I never even took. They did say they found fentanyl in my tox screen though.

When I got home I was so traumatized I threw out the rest of what I had.

It's been a month and I've decided to get my hands on some again.
My plan this time is to rent a hotel room, ask for early check in and bring benzos, alcohol and the fent. I plan to drink a bit and pop a few of the pressed bars to loosen up and then smoke a large amount of fentanyl. I know the first time I was trying to be careful because I wasn't intentionally trying to OD and was only doing small amounts.

If not a hotel, I'm going to dress warm and find a forest in my area to smoke it all and hopefully just die.

I'm getting a half gram. I really don't want to fail at this the second time and have to go through the trauma of being hospitalized again for an overdose during a global pandemic (the nurses and doctors all treated me so passive aggressively last time). I desperately want to do this right this time.

I'm 5'3 and weigh 115 pounds. If I smoke the entire half gram, I should be a goner, right?
If anyone can shed any advice or experiences that would be great.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Wrennie, ithappens and Pookie
sourpink

sourpink

Student
Aug 27, 2020
are you averse to IV use, or...? that is far more likely to result in a fatal OD, unless you are found and revived.
that said, I don't recommend shooting it if that's not a means of delivery you're used to and well versed in doing.
imo, smoking is one of the 'safer' ways to use and usually is less likely to result in death.

Reactions: Pookie
whenlavaflows

whenlavaflows

Sep 21, 2020
are you averse to IV use, or...? that is far more likely to result in a fatal OD, unless you are found and revived.
that said, I don't recommend shooting it if that's not a means of delivery you're used to and well versed in doing.
imo, smoking is one of the 'safer' ways to use and usually is less likely to result in death.
I've watched a few videos now on IV use and have emailed a few locations in my area that supposedly offer safe injection supplies.
I've never done it before. I'm kind of scared I'd fuck it up.

Even If I smoked a really large amount of it, would it still not be as lethal?

sourpink

sourpink

Student
Aug 27, 2020
I've watched a few videos now on IV use and have emailed a few locations in my area that supposedly offer safe injection supplies.
I've never done it before. I'm kind of scared I'd fuck it up.

Even If I smoked a really large amount of it, would it still not be as lethal?
ok, so I'm gonna advise against using intravenously in your case, unless you're using recreationally (which is going to build your tolerance and make fatal OD more difficult).
in my experience, even snorting is usually more lethal or OD inducing than smoking.
and honestly, your height and weight are kind of of minimal consequence in my thinking. you've used f before, which matters more than your physical stats. basically, your level of tolerance is of more importance here.
your chances of doing something wrong using intravenously with intent to ctb are higher as you've said you've never used that way. my advice would be to stick to methods that don't require practice - smoking or snorting, etc. if you indeed do want to achieve a potentially fatal OD.

Reactions: TimeToTalk
whenlavaflows

whenlavaflows

Sep 21, 2020
ok, so I'm gonna advise against using intravenously in your case, unless you're using recreationally (which is going to build your tolerance and make fatal OD more difficult).
in my experience, even snorting is usually more lethal or OD inducing than smoking.
and honestly, your height and weight are kind of of minimal consequence in my thinking. you've used f before, which matters more than your physical stats. basically, your level of tolerance is of more importance here.
your chances of doing something wrong using intravenously with intent to ctb are higher as you've said you've never used that way. my advice would be to stick to methods that don't require practice - smoking or snorting, etc. if you indeed do want to achieve a potentially fatal OD.
gotchya. thank you so much.
yeah, i've used it before but i barely even got through half of the half gram.
i'll probably end up doing both, smoking and snorting and hope for the best. i'm not using recreationally this time, i genuinely do want to ctb.
would benzos and alcohol also help?

sourpink

sourpink

Student
Aug 27, 2020
gotchya. thank you so much.
yeah, i've used it before but i barely even got through half of the half gram.
i'll probably end up doing both, smoking and snorting and hope for the best. i'm not using recreationally this time, i genuinely do want to ctb.
would benzos and alcohol also help?
in my experience, benzos can help but for some people, like those of us prescribed benzos for anxiety or any need to calm down, the benzos might calm you down and increase SI. I'd say assess your own reaction with benzos and act accordingly. same goes for alcohol- some people will have increased or decreased SI depending on them. I've found substance ODs are very individualized and usually more difficult to successfully pull off than you'd think.
whatever you choose, I wish you peace. it's your call to make, and if you change your mind, this community is usually supportive of either outcome.

Reactions: Wrennie and AutoTap
whenlavaflows

whenlavaflows

Sep 21, 2020
in my experience, benzos can help but for some people, like those of us prescribed benzos for anxiety or any need to calm down, the benzos might calm you down and increase SI. I'd say assess your own reaction with benzos and act accordingly. same goes for alcohol- some people will have increased or decreased SI depending on them. I've found substance ODs are very individualized and usually more difficult to successfully pull off than you'd think.
whatever you choose, I wish you peace. it's your call to make, and if you change your mind, this community is usually supportive of either outcome.
well, i really am hoping this works as i literally can't go back to the ER again for an overdose.
thanks so much.

• Hugs
Reactions: sourpink
whenlavaflows

whenlavaflows

Sep 21, 2020
edit: well i've acquired my fent. now just to figure out what day i want to book this hotel to finally ctb.

fent_dnm27

fent_dnm27

Jan 8, 2021
in my experience, benzos can help but for some people, like those of us prescribed benzos for anxiety or any need to calm down, the benzos might calm you down and increase SI.
Just as a counterpoint, the few medical reports i've read all suggest that benzos (and alcohol) increase the lethality of an opioid OD by contributing to respiratory depression.

I see your point about SI, but i'm just remarking on how benzos + opioids should be more lethal than just opioids alone. However, the point remains that actual fent is lethal enough as is.

When I first smoked a small amount, I woke up an hour or so later on the floor face planted. I
I concur with whenlavaflow's point about snorting it versus smoking. Additionally, i wouldn't start with a small amount, with the expectation you'll be lucid enough (or awake at all, as you experienced) to finish off the rest you need to CTB.

Give yourself one shot at ODing, and make it count.

• Love
Reactions: Wrennie, whenlavaflows and sourpink
sourpink

sourpink

Student
Aug 27, 2020
Just as a counterpoint, the few medical reports i've read all suggest that benzos (and alcohol) increase the lethality of an opioid OD by contributing to respiratory depression.

I see your point about SI, but i'm just remarking on how benzos + opioids should be more lethal than just opioids alone. However, the point remains that actual fent is lethal enough as is.
thanks for adding this! you're absolutely right, I hadn't thought of that.

• Love
Reactions: whenlavaflows
whenlavaflows

whenlavaflows

Sep 21, 2020

I concur with whenlavaflow's point about snorting it versus smoking. Additionally, i wouldn't start with a small amount, with the expectation you'll be lucid enough (or awake at all, as you experienced) to finish off the rest you need to CTB.

Give yourself one shot at ODing, and make it count.
I should also mention I have a half gram of coke too and about 40 2mg benzos.
I was planning on crushing up all the of the fent after I drink and do some benzos and then snort as much of it as I can.
Would the coke also make this more lethal as well?

NegativeSymptoms

NegativeSymptoms

trying to recover
Sep 4, 2019
I was planning on crushing up all the of the fent after I drink and do some benzos and then snort as much of it as I can.
As far as I know, coke is a short-acting stimulant so it could counteract the respiratory depression from F, but coke wears off faster than F so you would die anyway. Benzos increase chance of CTB with opioids.

O

ovaltinee99

Student
Nov 9, 2020
Hello BoC fan! (I'm not, but my partner is and the album art reminded me)

All I can contribute to this thread is that I'm jealous all of you guys have access to fent. It's my dream way to go. That said, wishing you all the best if you decide this is the path you want to take. You're a bit lucky this is an option for you. Best of luck!

• Love
Reactions: tryingtoescape, adam&eve, Wrennie and 4 others
yetme

yetme

Arcanist
Oct 20, 2019
You need to take everything in one go. Smoking it will just make you high without reaching the lethal dose.

L

lost_soul83

Wizard
Jan 7, 2019
No definitely not! Coke is a stimulant and would actually increase your chances of failure.

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
You booked your hotel room already? Do you have more F?

yetme

yetme

Arcanist
Oct 20, 2019
Coke + F will increase your chances of OD.
A lot of people OD on Coke + H. It's called speedball

Reactions: sourpink and Pookie
whenlavaflows

whenlavaflows

Sep 21, 2020
I think that's usually when people are using IV. If you're snorting both the experience is different, but pease correct me if I'm wrong?

yetme

yetme

Arcanist
Oct 20, 2019
I think that's usually when people are using IV. If you're snorting both the experience is different, but pease correct me if I'm wrong?

correct. snorting will result in poor absorption. you need to shoot F IV or plug it rectally. as for cocain you can snort it before. Both drugs taken together can stop the heart.
Ive snorted 0,5g C in one go once. It was quite a party ))

D

Deleted member 25508

shooting star
Jan 18, 2021
I personally write off poison/OD/etc as not lethal enough with one or two exceptions.
I've been seeing this a lot on these forums. How? Aren't those drugs notoriously dangerous for that exact reason?

Reactions: Wrennie
Pookie

Pookie

Somebody you used to know.
Oct 18, 2020
I did that once a long time ago but obviously not in lethal doses. Best high I ever had.

• Love
Reactions: Wrennie and lost_soul83
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
I've been seeing this a lot on these forums. How? Aren't those drugs notoriously dangerous for that exact reason?
Well, they have some stiff competition to say the least.

whenlavaflows

whenlavaflows

Sep 21, 2020
correct. snorting will result in poor absorption. you need to shoot F IV or plug it rectally. as for cocain you can snort it before. Both drugs taken together can stop the heart.
Ive snorted 0,5g C in one go once. It was quite a party ))
i have no access to iv tools so snorting is my only option D:

whenlavaflows

whenlavaflows

Sep 21, 2020
Did you check into your hotel room yet?
It. was for today.
Last night Idk what possessed me to cancel the room. I had been drinking and doing coke and was playing video games with my friends and I guess that hour of happiness made me change my mind.
But now that I've woken up, I completely regret cancelling it.
I'm going to make another reservation for next weekend.
I feel like such a miserable piece of shit failure right now.

• Hugs
Reactions: tryingtoescape, Wrennie and lost_soul83
L

lost_soul83

Wizard
Jan 7, 2019
It. was for today.
Last night Idk what possessed me to cancel the room. I had been drinking and doing coke and was playing video games with my friends and I guess that hour of happiness made me change my mind.
I'm going to make another reservation for next weekend.
I feel like such a miserable piece of shit failure right now.
I'm so sorry you're feeling so bad right now. I hope that things go as planned for next weekend. And if not, that's okay too. I'm sure there are people out there that care about you and love you

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Pookie, whenlavaflows and Wrennie
yetme

yetme

Arcanist
Oct 20, 2019
It. was for today.

that might be hangover ))

adam&eve

adam&eve

Student
Dec 16, 2020
Hi guys,

I got my hands on some purple fent rocks in December. When I first smoked a small amount, I woke up an hour or so later on the floor face planted. I think I remember smoking some more but don't remember much after that.
It seems like I lost an entire day of memory and must have been smoking it all day. I was also using pressed xanax pills.
Anyways, at night i somehow woke up and was fumbling around my house bumping into things making a lot of noise, fell into my shower, severely bruised my legs and had a giant bruise on my head (which eventually scabbed up and resulted in me losing a giant patch of hair...)
my mom woke me up and called 911. I was in the hospital for 2 days. I don't think I was 100% honest with them because on my discharge papers it said "clonazepam overdose" which I never even took. They did say they found fentanyl in my tox screen though.

When I got home I was so traumatized I threw out the rest of what I had.

It's been a month and I've decided to get my hands on some again.
My plan this time is to rent a hotel room, ask for early check in and bring benzos, alcohol and the fent. I plan to drink a bit and pop a few of the pressed bars to loosen up and then smoke a large amount of fentanyl. I know the first time I was trying to be careful because I wasn't intentionally trying to OD and was only doing small amounts.

If not a hotel, I'm going to dress warm and find a forest in my area to smoke it all and hopefully just die.

I'm getting a half gram. I really don't want to fail at this the second time and have to go through the trauma of being hospitalized again for an overdose during a global pandemic (the nurses and doctors all treated me so passive aggressively last time). I desperately want to do this right this time.

I'm 5'3 and weigh 115 pounds. If I smoke the entire half gram, I should be a goner, right?
If anyone can shed any advice or experiences that would be great.
How did you acquire F?