GarageKarate07

GarageKarate07

Wizard
Aug 18, 2020
This goes without saying but do your homework and take the time to figure out all you need to know and to do. I was searching for stuff (we will call it coloring for adults) and I ended up finding a video of a failed CTB. The person used a firearm (probly a shotgun but Idk) that looked like a shot in the mouth method but failed to have enough damage to pass on. The shot blew open the front of thier face and you could see th brain and the ruined inner workings of the skull. No eyes no nose no mouth. The paramedics were inserting a breathing tube into the mess and down the throught. The person was still moving and I'm sure in a lot of pain. Please be careful and do as much homework as you can. I wished the medics or people who handled the body first would have been smart enough to just finish the person off IMO. The video was long after pickup and delivery of the victim as they were already inside a hospital room which could have been hours later. Try to find a secondary method (back up) or make sure you have a one time deal. Even if your method is not a firearm you dont want to be in that kind of position. I just thought it was worth sharing and reminding people. Do your homework. Pick a good location. Have a back up. Do whatever you feel you need to if you really really want to go. Love you guys.

• Wow
Reactions: Nyxtus
M

Marauder

why keep existing when you´re no living?
Sep 9, 2020
It sounds like he was aiming under the chin which is terrible idea

Reactions: GarageKarate07