• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

sorrowfull user

sorrowfull user

Im sad scared and empty. Fixing it made it worse
Aug 18, 2023
What i did was i took a rope with me out into a forest and found a tree i had a slipknot on one end of the rope i forgot to make a knot on the tree then i tried to hang myself.... i blacked out in seconds and then i woke up laying on the grass

Im alive bc i didn't make a knot on the tree

An ambulance was called and i ended up in the hospital and then i went to a menntal hospital and stayed there for 2 days i got out yesterday and thats how i failed. But i have a plan b

sorrowfull user

sorrowfull user

Aug 18, 2023
A bit of an oversight, you probably weren't thinking straight. Who called the ambulance and what's plan B?
My parents called the ambulance bc they noticed the marks. Plan b is to walk to a certain place that i think i know that rope is and ill use that to try again. I wont make the same mistake again.

AlexYaBoy

AlexYaBoy

The Lord of Dribblers
Mar 11, 2024
What i did was i took a rope with me out into a forest and found a tree i had a slipknot on one end of the rope i forgot to make a knot on the tree then i tried to hang myself.... i blacked out in seconds and then i woke up laying on the grass

Im alive bc i didn't make a knot on the tree

An ambulance was called and i ended up in the hospital and then i went to a menntal hospital and stayed there for 2 days i got out yesterday and thats how i failed. But i have a plan b
Sorry for diverting the conversation, but I'm considering partial-hanging. I'm guessing that you performed full.
How long did it take for you to pass out? It's okay if you don't want to respond, or if you can't remember. Just very curious.

sorrowfull user

sorrowfull user

Aug 18, 2023
Sorry for diverting the conversation, but I'm considering partial-hanging. I'm guessing that you performed full.
How long did it take for you to pass out? It's okay if you don't want to respond, or if you can't remember. Just very curious.
I did do partial hanging and it took around 5-7 seconds to pass out i think its a bit hard to remember since it all happened so fast it was really effective

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I hope that you eventually find freedom from your suffering, best wishes. It's extreme cruelty to me how people are punished like that simply for trying to die.

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I'm sorry this failed. Don't be too hard to yourself.

There's a thread with info about trees and stuff here:

Reactions: ihateearth
theboy

theboy

Visionary
Jul 15, 2022
I'm sorry you had to go through that situation. I'm surprised you weren't hospitalized longer knowing you made a ctb attempt. what is your plan b
?