BLUE1970

BLUE1970

Experienced
Nov 3, 2020
I'm interested in hearing about method and why an attempt to CTB failed and how that has influenced your next course of action. My history of failed attempts is below, be mindful that I am 50 and the www. had yet to be born for the first failed attempts:

Aged 14, cut wrists at school in empty classroom, discovered by teacher, bandaged up at A & E and discharged, no after care
Aged 25, overdose of setraline and paracetamol, discovered by mother who called around to my home as she received no answer to phone call, A & E stomach pump and monitor for a few hours, no after care
Aged 27, overdose of fluoxetine, paracetamol, ibuprofen, valium, ecstasy, partner returned home early from work, A & E stomach pump, monitored for few hours and discharged, no after care.
Aged 29, overdose of fluoxetine, paracetamol, ibuprofen, temazepam, bottle of vodka, lost conscientiousness but woke up in a bed full of puke, no medical intervention and no after care
Aged 46, bottle of vodka, three bottles of wine, fluoxentine, paracetamol, ibuprofen, Nytol, daughter discovered empty tabs in waste bin and called paramedics, refused to go to hospital, after care provided via mental health team.

Next step - partial lig suspension or jump.

I cannot recall the quantity of meds that I took but I know it was a lot as I stock piled and increased on every attempt.

• Hugs
Reactions: AQUA