B

burobu

Sep 23, 2023
Last year I tried to commit suicide through Hydrogen Sulfide inhalation. Needless to say, I failed and here I am now.

I mixed 900 mL of muriatric acid and 1 L of lime sulfur in a closet when no one else was home. Opening the containers of the chemicals was vile; the stench burned my nostrils. As soon as I mixed the two together in a bucket, I immediately passed out. I felt extremely guilty leading up to the event because my parents knew I was suicidal and tried their best to stop me. When I was passed out, I saw a vision of a relative telling me that they won't let me die because I had to face the consequences of what I had done. I woke up shortly after that and I noticed that I had peed myself.

I was taken to the hospital and committed. As far as they could see, there was no physical damage from the attempt.

Why do you think I failed? Maybe the gaps in the door of the closet let the gas escape? Why did I have such a disturbing vision? Is there really no long-term harm from this attempt?

ipmanwc0

ipmanwc0

I'll wait for you ❤️
Sep 15, 2023
What was the concentration of the hcl

ipmanwc0

ipmanwc0

I'll wait for you ❤️
Sep 15, 2023
It's most likely because the closet was too large and not airtight. People that succeed with this method do it in their car.