cath55555

cath55555

Addict with a Pen
Feb 5, 2022
so... if you say my last post or two you'll already know this, but I attempted a couple of weeks back.

obviously it failed.

the hospital mental health team literally did the bare minimum. I was promised a referral letter. it's been over 10 days like they said it would arrive in. I'm at a loose end. I want to attempt again tonight... I'm just so scared of another failure.

am I doomed to live out my life? it sure fucking feels that way.

• Hugs
Reactions: Interloper
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It sounds so horrible to me going through a failed attempt, it's so unfair how suicide is this difficult for us and I understand why you would be scared. The fear of failure as well as the lack of reliable methods is what has always held me back from ctb.

• Hugs
Reactions: cath55555
AvenWav

AvenWav

I kinda wanna ctb eating apples
Feb 13, 2023
so... if you say my last post or two you'll already know this, but I attempted a couple of weeks back.

obviously it failed.

the hospital mental health team literally did the bare minimum. I was promised a referral letter. it's been over 10 days like they said it would arrive in. I'm at a loose end. I want to attempt again tonight... I'm just so scared of another failure.

am I doomed to live out my life? it sure fucking feels that way.
Im really sorry to hear that, i hope the best for you whatever you choose to do :)

• Hugs
Reactions: cath55555