lavendermeadows

lavendermeadows

Aug 13, 2023
isn't that nice? this is my reward for not dying correctly. it's not fair. why is no method fucking reliable and the ones that are, are impossible to access? I am ready at this point to just jump off a bridge and go for it and I don't care if I suffer. I already am suffering. I really liked my job and it was a big part of me.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: BrainShower, Alexei_Kirillov, thewalkingdread and 17 others
ForgottenAgain

ForgottenAgain

On the rollercoaster of sadness
Oct 17, 2023
Why did they fire you? I'm sorry about the failed attempt and the job 😥

Reactions: davidtorez
lavendermeadows

lavendermeadows

Aug 13, 2023
Why did they fire you? I'm sorry about the failed attempt and the job 😥
definitely was my fault and just got caught but it's bc I planned on dying anyways so I just started doing whatever I wanted. it was a strip club I basically just started scamming the especially grimy customers by saying pay me this and I'll meet up w you later and wouldn't ever go see them lol

• Hugs
  • Yay!
Reactions: tbroken, davidtorez, Ironborn and 3 others
D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
definitely was my fault and just got caught but it's bc I planned on dying anyways so I just started doing whatever I wanted. it was a strip club I basically just started scamming the especially grimy customers by saying pay me this and I'll meet up w you later and wouldn't ever go see them lol
What method did you use if you don't mind? I'm sorry that happened to you

Reactions: BrainShower, davidtorez and TheGoodGuy
bluemirror

bluemirror

Mar 16, 2024
Absolutely based. Interesting that you liked that job. What are your plans now, are you gonna focus on ctb or are you gonna find another job in the same field?

Reactions: davidtorez
lavendermeadows

lavendermeadows

Aug 13, 2023
Absolutely based. Interesting that you liked that job. What are your plans now, are you gonna focus on ctb or are you gonna find another job in the same field?
probably bc they were so flexible with working with my breakdowns, alcoholism, etc… but nope my plans are solely CTB
What method did you use if you don't mind? I'm sorry that happened to you
overdose using the same meds my mom successfully committed suicide with. didn't work for me.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: lixt, _AllCatsAreGrey_, Praestat_Mori and 2 others
N

notahappygirl

Student
Jun 6, 2023
Are you a stripper ?

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
overdose using the same meds my mom successfully committed suicide with. didn't work for me.
Would you mind telling us which meds those were? I'm sorry you lost your mum to suicide and that you lost ur job and you had a failed attempt. This is awful.

Reactions: TheGoodGuy
lavendermeadows

lavendermeadows

Aug 13, 2023
Would you mind telling us which meds those were? I'm sorry you lost your mum to suicide and that you lost ur job and you had a failed attempt. This is awful.
Lexapro, Benedryl, Alcohol, Effexor. guess I should've known she just got lucky.
now I woke up with a stomach virus which makes literally no sense considering I haven't ate shit the past few days, the world hates me

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: TheGoodGuy and Praestat_Mori
Dark Window

Dark Window

Forest Wanderer
Mar 12, 2024
probably bc they were so flexible with working with my breakdowns, alcoholism, etc… but nope my plans are solely CTB

Sigh I'm kind of getting sick of seeing people using overdosing as a method of choice. I'm not sad you're still alive, but I just wonder why so many people try CTB via overdosing with meds, it's notoriously unreliable, it will most likely not work.

I hope you get better.

Reactions: BrainShower
lavendermeadows

lavendermeadows

Aug 13, 2023
Sigh I'm kind of getting sick of seeing people using overdosing as a method of choice. I'm not sad you're still alive, but I just wonder why so many people try CTB via overdosing with meds, it's notoriously unreliable, it will most likely not work.

I hope you get better.
was trying to go out the same way my mom did lol but thanks. getting better isn't an option for me unfortunately. you can not get better when you have given up and chosen not to. I HAVE gotten better, and even then all that is, is living in la la land and throttling yourself through the hardships of life that sometimes can't be resolved.

Dark Window

Dark Window

Forest Wanderer
Mar 12, 2024
was trying to go out the same way my mom did lol but thanks. getting better isn't an option for me unfortunately. you can not get better when you have given up and chosen not to. I HAVE gotten better, and even then all that is, is living in la la land and throttling yourself through the hardships of life that sometimes can't be resolved.
Fair enough.

I'd highly suggest not attempting with overdosing again though.

May I ask do you have access to guns, SN?

Ironborn

Ironborn

Student
Jan 29, 2024
Gave me a good chuckle haha.
Guarantee these people scam regular working folks in their day jobs.
Bit of karmic justice lol.

lavendermeadows

lavendermeadows

Aug 13, 2023
Fair enough.

I'd highly suggest not attempting with overdosing again though.

May I ask do you have access to guns, SN?
no and no otherwise that would've been my preferred choice…

lixt

lixt

Entropy guides me until death reaches me.
Dec 14, 2023

I hope you get better.
Yes, it is more likely to get some chronic liver and kidneys illnesses

lavendermeadows

lavendermeadows

Aug 13, 2023
Yes, it is more likely to get some chronic liver and kidneys illnesses
ok I know this can I not be judged on using the ONLY MEANS that were in front of me in a time of desperation? idc if I get ill. I'm gonna succeed one way or another eventually. gonna hang myself today or tmmrw like I get it I can't even kill myself right

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: BrainShower and vak
vak

vak

🏅🇨🇿
Feb 13, 2024
ok I know this can I not be judged on using the ONLY MEANS that were in front of me in a time of desperation? idc if I get ill. I'm gonna succeed one way or another eventually. gonna hang myself today or tmmrw like I get it I can't even kill myself right
You should not be criticized or judged here, I'm terribly sorry it didn't work out for you and that you woke up and had to face the consequences 🫂 I hope you will find a way to get peace 💖

Last edited: