H

helenhopeless

Nov 15, 2023
I took a handful of codeine mixed with alcohol and zopiclone, and some phernergan to reduce vomiting. As soon as the codeine hit my system I just projectile vomited for the next 12 hours. My stomach was empty pretty quickly and then I was extremely thirsty so I was drinking water and just vomiting it up straight away, so for a good few hours I was just vomiting water.

I have already obtained SN, but I'm more anxious of trying this. I'm honestly worried about the mixed reports between it bringing a quick unconscious and actually being quite unpleasant. I'm also worried if it is unpleasant how long I'll actually take to die and whether I will or not. I won't be discovered so I'll have hours on my own to die.

As I say, I have some phernergan left and some zopiclone, but I'm not now convinced this stops you puking, if your body decides to reject a poison it will regardless of anything else you've taken. And even if I make four cups of SN, if my body just vomits it all up how do I make sure I'm not just left with enough to cause damage but not kill me?

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Gonnerr, thewalkingdread and TimetoGo!
D

Deleted member 65988

That'll really come down to how your own body reacts to sn, some people vomit it immediately while others vomit it after 5-10 mins which still proves to be lethal in most cases.

how do I make sure I'm not just left with enough to cause damage but not kill me?
How? By ingesting as much as you can and trying to keep down for as long as possible, i know, easier said than done but thats what may come to. Most people don't even get past a 2nd cup.

E

Endisclose

Experienced
Oct 23, 2023
I took a handful of codeine mixed with alcohol and zopiclone, and some phernergan to reduce vomiting. As soon as the codeine hit my system I just projectile vomited for the next 12 hours. My stomach was empty pretty quickly and then I was extremely thirsty so I was drinking water and just vomiting it up straight away, so for a good few hours I was just vomiting water.

I have already obtained SN, but I'm more anxious of trying this. I'm honestly worried about the mixed reports between it bringing a quick unconscious and actually being quite unpleasant. I'm also worried if it is unpleasant how long I'll actually take to die and whether I will or not. I won't be discovered so I'll have hours on my own to die.

As I say, I have some phernergan left and some zopiclone, but I'm not now convinced this stops you puking, if your body decides to reject a poison it will regardless of anything else you've taken. And even if I make four cups of SN, if my body just vomits it all up how do I make sure I'm not just left with enough to cause damage but not kill me?
How much codeine and zopiclone did you take?

B

baabbaabbaab

Student
Dec 12, 2023
I've read that lethal dose of SN could be as low as 1g. If you manage to dring 4 coups, there are good chances you'll hit a lethal dose