• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Kmp99

Kmp99

Jul 17, 2020
I failed to CTB on Friday after taking 10 diazepam, 30 escitralopram and 10 propanolol. I was in hospital until 4am Sunday morning because my partner found me and don't regret a thing. I'm upset that my family and friends are hurt so much but at this moment in time, I still want to die. What has been the most effective way to CTB? I want to make sure that I won't be found for at least a few days. Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

• Hugs
Reactions: VIBRITANNIA, mediocre and Sinai Silence
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
I'm sorry you had that unpleasant experience, and hope you'll take good care of yourself until you're recovered.
Please have a good browse through the forum's compilation of resources:

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/resource-compilation.3/

GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
N, SN, full or partial hanging, jumping, and gun come to mind as the most effective. Also exit bags using nitrogen or argon.

If discovered while hanging, it could result not only in survival but brain damage. Partial hanging is an easy and peaceful alternative if your cartoids are not too deep, otherwise it's very uncomfortable, and getting interrupted would have the same risks as full. Also, if you fail a partial hanging attempt, it may be obvious for several days that you attempted.

N is expensive and risky to obtain. It is the most peaceful and is fast.

SN is inexpensive, easy to obtain depending on your country, and effective if done right and not interrupted for at least four hours though most seem to pass within an hour. It requires reading the resources and planning the regimen to ensure success.

Jumping requires doing it from high enough and not getting interrupted.

Gun requires that you can access one.

Information for all of these methods can be found in the Resource Compilation or a site search.

Reactions: Wisdom3_1-9 and Lost_the_will2_live
S

sezhian

Aug 6, 2020
I failed to CTB on Friday after taking 10 diazepam, 30 escitralopram and 10 propanolol. I was in hospital until 4am Sunday morning because my partner found me and don't regret a thing. I'm upset that my family and friends are hurt so much but at this moment in time, I still want to die. What has been the most effective way to CTB? I want to make sure that I won't be found for at least a few days. Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

My advice, don't do anything immediately. People are going to be keeping an eye on you more than usual, and its very likely that you will be saved from your next attempt as well. I failed in my attempt on 2nd August. Ever since then, I have been doing what I have been doing for 33 years. Putting up fake smiles, reading encouraging books, connecting with friends and family. I am just buying my time till I can ensure that I will be alone and undisturbed again. And then, try something and get it right this time. My last CTB attempt was 100 tablets of cetrizine (10 mg) and 95 tablets of paracetamol (650 mg). Planned to take 150 of the paracetamol tablets but had passed out when popping the 95th. I was found about 2.5 hours later, and taken to a hospital 3 hours later. Its all very hazy right now, but my wife (soon to be my ex wife) had brought cops and broke down the door and taken me to the hospital, after some of my final messages to her raised suspicions.

Bottom line, don't try anything immediately. Buy your time, put on a fake cheerful persona (something most of us should already be experts by now), earn everyone's trust, make sure they believe you want to seek help and live a long and fulfilling life, and then go for it when you have the chance.

Reactions: Kmp99
Kmp99

Kmp99

Jul 17, 2020
My advice, don't do anything immediately. People are going to be keeping an eye on you more than usual, and its very likely that you will be saved from your next attempt as well. I failed in my attempt on 2nd August. Ever since then, I have been doing what I have been doing for 33 years. Putting up fake smiles, reading encouraging books, connecting with friends and family. I am just buying my time till I can ensure that I will be alone and undisturbed again. And then, try something and get it right this time. My last CTB attempt was 100 tablets of cetrizine (10 mg) and 95 tablets of paracetamol (650 mg). Planned to take 150 of the paracetamol tablets but had passed out when popping the 95th. I was found about 2.5 hours later, and taken to a hospital 3 hours later. Its all very hazy right now, but my wife (soon to be my ex wife) had brought cops and broke down the door and taken me to the hospital, after some of my final messages to her raised suspicions.

Bottom line, don't try anything immediately. Buy your time, put on a fake cheerful persona (something most of us should already be experts by now), earn everyone's trust, make sure they believe you want to seek help and live a long and fulfilling life, and then go for it when you have the chance.
Not a bad plan, thank you

falloutcarter13

falloutcarter13

Bury me, bury me...
Aug 1, 2020
Not a bad plan, thank you
I'd advise against further OD attempts, especially with tylenol. They're mostly unsuccessful (as you just went through) and the downside is enormous, including a long agonizing death if successful and likely permanent damage if you're not. Drugs today are designed to not be fatal even in cases of extreme overdose, and the ones which do (like tylenol or certain tricyclics) are literally torture. Long torture. I see people have already posted some good advice and sources in their replies, my hearty suggestion is that you take the advice and look into things more before making your decision. Other than illegal barbituates, there's not really a drug available to us that will provide a death that's even a little bit reliable or peaceful. I'm sorry everything went down the way it did, hopefully you're able to take it as a learning experience. I wish you the best, whatever you choose to do =)

Reactions: Isadeth
Kmp99

Kmp99

Jul 17, 2020
I'd advise against further OD attempts, especially with tylenol. They're mostly unsuccessful (as you just went through) and the downside is enormous, including a long agonizing death if successful and likely permanent damage if you're not. Drugs today are designed to not be fatal even in cases of extreme overdose, and the ones which do (like tylenol or certain tricyclics) are literally torture. Long torture. I see people have already posted some good advice and sources in their replies, my hearty suggestion is that you take the advice and look into things more before making your decision. Other than illegal barbituates, there's not really a drug available to us that will provide a death that's even a little bit reliable or peaceful. I'm sorry everything went down the way it did, hopefully you're able to take it as a learning experience. I wish you the best, whatever you choose to do =)
Thanks man, I think I'm going to try partial hanging to CTB. I'm going to wait a while so I don't arouse any suspicious. That was the second failed attempt at overdosing so no more of that!

• Hugs
Reactions: Isadeth and falloutcarter13