MiMif

MiMif

I do not live for others to understand me...
Sep 13, 2023
I don't know I failed a hanging again due to the anchor breaking again. Anyway I have a question....like I have no good anchors around me but I know where a good one that won't break.is.....problem is it's at a children's park.

I'm hesitant doing it there because children might find my body first and that could traumatized them but that's legit the only way I can think of. I can't get a gun...there are no tall buildings around me....I hear cutting wrists barely works and I don't want to deal with the pain...I also doubt I can cut deep enough. I also tried pills no pills around me are strong enough.

I'm hesitant doing it at the park...what do you guys think?

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, Some place nice and dejadoom
dejadoom

dejadoom

Oct 30, 2023
i definitely wouldn't risk doing it a public place because of the chance of rescue but also it wouldn't be fair to whatever person found you, is there any other wooded areas around you that are more secluded? i plan on hanging myself too, i live in a heavily forested area and have contemplated just climbing the tallest tree i could find and doing a long drop. but i only will if i can be sure nobody would find me for a long while, probably take it a bit of hiking as well.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori and MiMif
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
In my opinion it sounds risky trying to ctb there as couldn't one be found too early. I hate how it's so difficult to die, it's cruel how suicide is purposely made so inacessible, I understand feeling trapped here, I wish that there's a straightforward way to just ctb. But anyway I hope that you eventually find the freedom you search for.

Reactions: lostall_hope11, Praestat_Mori and MiMif
MiMif

MiMif

Sep 13, 2023
i definitely wouldn't risk doing it a public place because of the chance of rescue but also it wouldn't be fair to whatever person found you, is there any other wooded areas around you that are more secluded? i plan on hanging myself too, i live in a heavily forested area and have contemplated just climbing the tallest tree i could find and doing a long drop. but i only will if i can be sure nobody would find me for a long while, probably take it a bit of hiking as well.
No all of the trees around me are small and cant hold my weight (I weight 130) tried hanging loosely on them and they broke...bruh who would've thought it would be so hard to kill yourself 😭

But yeah your right I wasn't in my right mind I can't do it at a children's park. I'm also not comfortable.doing a long drop I just want to hang by kicking the chair from underneath me
In my opinion it sounds risky trying to ctb there as couldn't one be found too early. I hate how it's so difficult to die, it's cruel how suicide is purposely made so inacessible, I understand feeling trapped here, I wish that there's a straightforward way to just ctb. But anyway I hope that you eventually find the freedom you search for.
The thing is nobody really goes to the park very often. And I was going to do it at night time. There's a little metal ladder there that is perfect....but yeah I shouldn't do it at a children's park

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
dejadoom

dejadoom

Oct 30, 2023
No all of the trees around me are small and cant hold my weight tried hanging loosely on them and they broke...bruh who would've thought it would be so hard to kill yourself 😭

But yeah your right I wasn't in my right mind I can't do it at a children's park. I'm also not comfortable.doing a long drop I just want to hang by kicking the chair from underneath me

The thing is nobody really goes to the park very often. And I was going to do it at night time. There's a little metal ladder there that is perfect....but yeah I shouldn't do it at a children's park
i empathize. it shouldn't be so hard, at least shouldn't be so hard to go with dignity and without pain. i'm sorry you're in so much pain ☹️

MiMif

MiMif

Sep 13, 2023
i empathize. it shouldn't be so hard, at least shouldn't be so hard to go with dignity and without pain. i'm sorry you're in so much pain ☹️
I'm going to try slitting my wrist tonight...doubt it'll work but I'll try. I already cut myself so I think I have a chance of cutting deep enough

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and dejadoom
dejadoom

dejadoom

Oct 30, 2023
I'm going to try slitting my wrist tonight...doubt it'll work but I'll try. I already cut myself so I think I have a chance of cutting deep enough
i wouldn't recommend it personally. the chances it works are very slim and you'll probably just be in a lot of pain and probably hospitalized. try getting some rest

Reactions: DyingToDie123 and Praestat_Mori
narasаnu

narasаnu

Темнее всего перед рассветом.
Sep 24, 2023
Would you try it with your door?

Cuz i did, but my belt just ripped off so i betta find other one, but definitely door is nice choice, if it can hold your weight.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
MiMif

MiMif

Sep 13, 2023
Would you try it with your door?

Cuz i did, but my belt just ripped off so i betta find other one, but definitely door is nice choice, if it can hold your weight.
How do you use a door?

narasаnu

narasаnu

Темнее всего перед рассветом.
Sep 24, 2023
How do you use a door?
You need to twist the belt into a loop that will hold your neck (but don't put it on yet), then you can put a hard object through one of the holes on the belt (I used a hard screwdriver), you will throw the belt over the top of the door and close it so that the belt is in the gap between the wall and the door and the hinge there was on your side and another side on the other side of the door.

Thus, if you pull the loop, it will tighten and the belt will remain in place.

But before, check if it could hold your weight because I'm not sure.

It should work the same way with a rope, on one side there will be a knot that will be behind the door, and on the other there will be a loop. But I haven't checked.

In general, I found this method on this forum, although now I could not find any information on it.

Reactions: DT2007 and Praestat_Mori
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
Reactions: Nullm and Praestat_Mori
lostall_hope11

lostall_hope11

let me sleep
Oct 24, 2023
I'm sorry to hear, good luck if you choose to try again. I wouldn't recommend the children park. Perhaps somewhere more industrial or like others have said a forest etc.