Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
My poor father died in an intensive care unit in the hospital which is now how most Americans die. Hooked to lots of machines which breath for them and keep them technically alive never to return to health.

I thought I would post a thread about this as one good reason to consider ctb. I'm sure not many people would choose to die this way
but have no choice. This is it, if you get sick you go to the hospital and end up in intensive care, where you are artificially kept alive.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc, Sinkinshyp, WearyWanderer and 7 others
S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
I didn't know how active I was, I definitely didn't feel it when I was kept in a coma for 2 1/2 weeks. I wasn't dreaming, I wasn't traveling through the astral plane, it was lights out, complete blackness for 1 sec, when in reality it was 2 1/2 weeks. So I figure if I do fuck up again, at least make it to the coma phase again, it be the same as I'm dead again. Of course it put a drain on family members or whoever cared enough to keep me alive artificially. They always say, it's not a good way to go. To be vegetative or brain dead. Normal people say this often, because they watch it from the outside and see its not a life worth living. My memories, my brain activity will cease, I'll just be an actual shell of a person, and no one is home.

• Love
Reactions: whywere
W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
I TOTALLY agree with you as far as ctb insteaf of being like on Star Trek and the Borg! My grand father told the hospital, no to everything and slipped away from blood cancer. Now my "dad" was the opposite and wanted everything to keep him here. Me NO..NO..NO, I had gall bladder cancer in 2014 and went throught chemo and everything and I was cured, but in 2015 a person blew through a stop sign and I t-boned him , his fault, and I am 100% messed up. I now have in place a iron clad document that states "pull the plug period". I will NOT be a machine..NEVER. Love and caring and peace to all my global family members here!

A

AE2021

Experienced
Sep 21, 2020
Thank you Meditation Guide for posting this. It is one of the main reasons I am learning everything I can on the various ways to ctb. I do not want to end up on life saving equipment or become dependent on others as I age. I have struggled with depression my entire life and managed to make it down a long and exhausting road to 60 yrs old. Even though I am fairly physically healthy and active for my age, you just never know how the tide will turn. I plan on having a number of ways available to pull the plug when the time comes. The info you posted helps to validate the actions/decisions I am making now in preparation for the when it will be needed. Thanks!

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc, nerve, SelfLiberation and 3 others
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Jun 22, 2020
I doubt if anyone wants to end up hooked up to machines in ICU when there is no chance of recovering and their body's are trying to die.

So why do we have morons who refuse to allow us to have physician assisted suicide? To FORCE everyone to end up in an ICU hooked to machines? And I'm sure if they were given the choice they would choose for themselves to have a peaceful easy way to die.
I now have in place a iron clad document
I know Oregon honors those and probably a few others but according to my research most places pay no attention to those. They also totally ignore any Do Not Resusitate orders. If you have a direct family member who intervenes for you then they get to decide. If you don't who knows what happens to you.

So if you have no direct family members who will carry out your wishes it's best to make sure you do not end up in an ICU.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: AE2021, WearyWanderer and whywere
S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
I doubt if anyone wants to end up hooked up to machines in ICU when there is no chance of recovering and their body's are trying to die.

So why do we have morons who refuse to allow us to have physician assisted suicide? To FORCE everyone to end up in an ICU hooked to machines? And I'm sure if they were given the choice they would choose for themselves to have a peaceful easy way to die.

Well someone has to pay the bill. What better way to put the bill on your loved ones? They can assume that they're saving your life and pumping you full of life-saving medicines that do diddly squat, but big pharma has to charge fees and surcharges to your bill to keep you "alive". And waiting at the doorstep are the psychologists waiting to offer your family years of grief counseling and medication to line their pockets. They keep you alive because you're worthless to them dead.

• Love
Reactions: AE2021, 262653, WearyWanderer and 2 others
W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
Well someone has to pay the bill. What better way to put the bill on your loved ones? They can assume that they're saving your life and pumping you full of life-saving medicines that do diddly squat, but big pharma has to charge fees and surcharges to your bill to keep you "alive". And waiting at the doorstep are the psychologists waiting to offer your family years of grief counseling and medication to line their pockets. They keep you alive because you're worthless to them dead.
100% agree with you on this. It is all about $$$$. You are a VERY smart family member, and I LOVE it. Thank you for such a insightful post.

Reactions: AE2021 and WearyWanderer
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Jun 22, 2020
They keep you alive because you're worthless to them dead.
Hospital executives are paid multi million dollar salaries and bonuses. All that money that ICU's generate goes into their pockets.

• Love
Reactions: AE2021, Pho3nix, Symbiote and 1 other person
W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
Hospital executives are paid multi million dollar salaries and bonuses. All that money that ICU's generate goes into their pockets.
Again with you I 100% agree. GREED. I worked at a huge insurance company for 5 days and saw greed on a scale that I thought was not possible.You sucha wise global family member. I so dislike greed. I was getting paid a small amount and the big wigs were pulling in millions. LOVE to yuo and all the global family memebrs here.

Reactions: AE2021 and Meditation guide
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Jun 22, 2020
My father was diagnosed with an aortic aneurism. The large vein that goes down out of the heart to the rest of the body had developed a large bulge that was threatening to rupture. He was advised to have an operation but, as he hated doctors and hospitals, he refused. He had it rupture two years later. He one day felt very dizzy and weak and went to the hospital where they diagnosed a ruptured aortic aneurism. He was bleeding to death internally from it.

So they operated on him. The surgeon had told my mother his chances of surviving the operation were 50/50. If only he had died under the anesthesia!

Instead he survived the operation but went to the intensive care unit and was there for a week. He was dying but kept alive.

I talked to a kind nurse in the ICU on the phone and told her, crying and pleading, please don't let him suffer. He died shortly after that. Mother told me at that time they began giving him morphine. I have always wondered if the kind nurse gave him a lot of it. If so she was an angel.

This is not how we want to die or have our loved ones die. There has to be a better way.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: AE2021 and whywere