Myforevercharlie

Myforevercharlie

Global Mod
Feb 13, 2020
Is this oké? Privacy and stuff?

Looks and mental illness aren't related...

Reactions: BeautifulMosaics, Skathon, Brick In The Wall and 2 others
Evermore

Evermore

Apr 20, 2020
I didn't look through them all but I didn't see one person on the website who I thought was ugly ,theyre all beautiful people .It's actually quite sad seeing that, all those people smiling in their pictures but maybe they were suffering on the inside.

• Hugs
Reactions: Myforevercharlie and Brick In The Wall
Deleted member 17949

Deleted member 17949

Visionary
May 9, 2020
Can't wait to pollute it with my ugliness

• Hugs
Reactions: a_strange_day, ghostgirl1995 and Brick In The Wall
4eyebiped

4eyebiped

Mage
Dec 28, 2019
We are all human and all humans face the same trauma, challenges and health issues. Mental health doesn't give a fuck how much money you make or how many followers you have on whatever social media site. There are people struggling all over the world and there is usually no way to tell who they are. In person they often seem like the happiest person alive but in private they are sinking into a bottomless pit of despair.

What you perceive about a person can be dramatically different from how they perceive themselves. It is often the grass is greener folly. I would guess a good percentage of the people here on SS have a view of themselves that is far removed from reality. I have seen some amazingly talented and beautiful people here who thought they were talentless and ugly. If you tell them any differently, they are only going to assume you are simply being nice and not sincere.

• Love
Reactions: Myforevercharlie, Brick In The Wall, BitterlyAlive and 2 others
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
Can't wait to pollute it with my ugliness
Funniest shit I've read all day! :pfff:

We are all human and all humans face the same trauma, challenges and health issues. Mental health doesn't give a fuck how much money you make or how many followers you have on whatever social media site. There are people struggling all over the world and there is usually no way to tell who they are. In person they often seem like the happiest person alive but in private they are sinking into a bottomless pit of despair.

What you perceive about a person can be dramatically different from how they perceive themselves. It is often the grass is greener folly. I would guess a good percentage of the people here on SS have a view of themselves that is far removed from reality. I have seen some amazingly talented and beautiful people here who thought they were talentless and ugly. If you tell them any differently, they are only going to assume you are simply being nice and not sincere.
Very well said, I couldn't agree more.

Reactions: Myforevercharlie
BitterlyAlive

BitterlyAlive

---
Apr 8, 2020
I didn't know this website existed. Maybe I'll ask my loved ones to upload a photo of me when I die.

Reading some of these remembrances breaks my heart, but it is what it is.

Reactions: Evermore and Myforevercharlie
disabledandhopeless

disabledandhopeless

Enlightened
Mar 1, 2020
Just look at those celebrities who committed suicide. Rich, good looking, talented but still chose to do it.

Reactions: FusRohDracarys, Myforevercharlie and Skathon