MeltingHeart

MeltingHeart

Visionary
Sep 9, 2019

This site shows suicide victims, many of them are young, currently there are 3,400 faces

Sharing for those who don't know the link yet
woah - was gonna say - so many young faces - though of course dont know if pics were current or used older ones-but presuming they would use more recent ones. no link to method though-guess thats not what its about

Reactions: autumnal
Lethe

Lethe

Fey
Sep 19, 2019
Those jackasses better not add my mug to this, I'll come back and haunt them if I can -.-

• Love
Reactions: autumnal, casctb, Slow85 and 2 others
*KNAZ*

*KNAZ*

The only way out is through
Oct 23, 2019
Seems skewed towards young people. No mention of older people who CTB. Guess they are putting focus on prevention in youth.

lululoo

lululoo

Mage
Dec 15, 2018
I've been looking through this site. I get jealous of those who CTB'ed before they hit 30. And also of those who died in the 80s, 90s, or early 2000s. Imagine never having to see what the world is like now. There are few of those, however, most are from the 2010s.

• Hugs
Reactions: Interloper, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Notwinnernotawin and 2 others
superkai64

superkai64

May 31, 2020
i dunno about you guys but when i opened the site after a couple minutes i burst into tears , the captions were so sad

Saed

Saed

Nondescript
Apr 21, 2020
woah - was gonna say - so many young faces - though of course dont know if pics were current or used older ones-but presuming they would use more recent ones. no link to method though-guess thats not what its about

That's the thing that grips my heart on this forum.
When I see someone say "My parents",I die inside and cannot reply further.