• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Fylobatica

Fylobatica

Inactive
Apr 1, 2018
I was weirdly amused in these last few days, watching the hellstorm in which Facebook was caught. I didn't expect that but I guess that after years of lies the castle of glass starts to show some of its cracks.

Who knows what will happen next. Maybe they'll revise some of their privacy policies then the unstoppable carousel of "likes" and mindless "sharing" will go on forever.

Hell knows how much I'd like a throwback to the early 2000s, where people actually thought about what they posted, the updates weren't so obnoxious and people were generally less envious of each other because of the fake lives that they meticulously staged online.

A

Aity4883

Mar 28, 2018
Ouch....It hurts thinking about how ignorant you are to have to believe that the government and the nsa or whatever facebook, google isn't spying on your through every electronic possible. Lmao.

Privacy in 2k18 btw.

Fylobatica

Fylobatica

Inactive
Apr 1, 2018
It hurts thinking about how ignorant you are to have to believe that the government and the nsa or whatever facebook, google isn't spying on your through every electronic possible

? I was just amused by what happened, I didn't say that I approve their policies or that they're worth something

A

Aity4883

Mar 28, 2018
At the time it seemed that way to me. After reading carefully you're right.

Sorry, I realize my comment came off a bit aggressive. It was meant more as a statement than a reply to you.

Reactions: Tiburcio
weedoge

weedoge

Banned
Jul 12, 2018
Ouch....It hurts thinking about how ignorant you are to have to believe that the government and the nsa or whatever facebook, google isn't spying on your through every electronic possible. Lmao.

Privacy in 2k18 btw.
Late response but actually Irish Facebook and American Facebook got sued (???) or some sort of legal action because info is passed freely between them. Because of data protection in the EU and NSA surveillance techniques, it was literally illegal for them to transfer data freely between their 2 data centres or whatever. I've probably got every detail wrong but if you search it in google you'll see I'm right.

Reactions: lv-gras
L

lv-gras

fledermausßßßßßßßß
Jul 27, 2018
Late response but actually Irish Facebook and American Facebook got sued (???) or some sort of legal action because info is passed freely between them. Because of data protection in the EU and NSA surveillance techniques, it was literally illegal for them to transfer data freely between their 2 data centres or whatever. I've probably got every detail wrong but if you search it in google you'll see I'm right.

yeah, they also got called up for basically selling data to political shit involving russia, uk, and usa

Reactions: weedoge