B

BetterInthanOut

Student
Mar 6, 2020
FB IMG 1599768952533

For lots of people I think simply being 'checked in on' would be enough, but for most of us here I honestly think that would do absolutely nothing

• Hugs
Reactions: Ybother, ERASED, charlottewilts and 6 others
Deleted member 18655

Deleted member 18655

Enlightened
Jun 4, 2020
It wouldn't "help" in terms of making me wanting to abandon my Plan, but "it's the thought that counts" is what I take from it. No one's thinking about me :I

• Hugs
Reactions: Ybother, ERASED, Mm80 and 4 others
Soulless Angel

Soulless Angel

Did someone say Rum?
Jul 6, 2020
Some people like the attention when they are feeling crap, so a check in may be just what they want and need
Personally I wish to be left alone, I made that very clear on my own fb today.

Reactions: Ybother, GlowingCactus and Soul
I

inflammed123

Student
Sep 9, 2020
Thailand has had more deaths TOTAL via suicide resulting from economic sanctions of COVID than COVID itself....https://thethaiger.com/news/national/suicides-spike-during-pandemic-police-ask-social-media-influencers-for-help (

Good4Nothing

Good4Nothing

Unlovable
May 8, 2020
It wouldn't "help" in terms of making me wanting to abandon my Plan, but "it's the thought that counts" is what I take from it. No one's thinking about me :I

:hug: :heart:

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 18655
Mm80

Mm80

Enlightened
May 15, 2019
View attachment 44199

For lots of people I think simply being 'checked in on' would be enough, but for most of us here I honestly think that would do absolutely nothing
This isnt part of that save the suicider, Give em a hug if they aint got covid month is it ?

Last edited:
Reactions: BetterInthanOut
Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
My mom checks on me but it still doesn't stop me. It does help a bit to know that my feelings are recognized tho

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Mm80 and Deleted member 18655
B

BetterInthanOut

Student
Mar 6, 2020
This isnt part of that save the suicider, Give em a hug if they aint got covid month is it ?

Reckon so! Seen this multiple times on Instagram/facbook today

• Love
Reactions: Mm80
Mm80

Mm80

Enlightened
May 15, 2019
Reckon so! Seen this multiple times on Instagram/facbook today
To me its like when you get a low price meal from a corporate pub or restaurant chain, and the 16 year old waitress quickly asks whilst passing if your meal is ok.
The amount of times ive smiled back and said... yeah it tastes like horseshit. And they say ...thats good if you need anything else just let me know sir.

• Love
Reactions: Ybother, AvaAdore, BetterInthanOut and 2 others
VIBRITANNIA

VIBRITANNIA

lelouch. any pronouns. pfp is by pixiv id 3217872.
Aug 10, 2020
people always feel this sense of responsibility when somebody commits suicide or admits to having suicidal ideations. it's sad, because more often than not, it's not their fault. they're not the ones who hurt that person. and in the end, some people are too far gone for words to help. and it's not their fault.

Reactions: Ybother, BetterInthanOut, Mm80 and 1 other person
thethatsitboy

thethatsitboy

Nós tudo vive pra morrer, mas luta pela vida
Jul 4, 2020
Apparently, it is fake news. Based on THIS and THIS . Yes, based on two things i did not read:pfff:. Sorry if I am wrong, but am not with much time and emotional health right now.

Reactions: BetterInthanOut
BPD Barbie

BPD Barbie

Visionary
Dec 1, 2019
Nobody checks in on me because I don't tell them anything about plans and keep everyone at arms length until they eventually just leave me to it.

B

BetterInthanOut

Student
Mar 6, 2020
Nobody checks in on me because I don't tell them anything about plans and keep everyone at arms length until they eventually just leave me to it.

Exactly, less hurt for them in the end anyways