tvoisluga

tvoisluga

trapped in a body
Dec 22, 2023
I dont wanna spam so im sorry if its not good to double post in 24 h.
Today my narcissistic father once again tried to sweep everything under the rug. I feel icky and disgusting. I wanna die because he reminded me that the dad i needed, i never had. In our country we celebrate most christmas traditions on 24th and it wasnt completely horrible, because we opted put of meeting the extended family which are beyond fucked up. Still was shitty but had its good moments(mom's gingerbread cookies are killer). But i remembered im ctb in august and as inadequate as these people are at being parents i sorta feel bad for what im about to do. Like id feel bad for John Doe. Finding a corpse isn't cool. But fuck, this man makes me feel so insignificant. Today with the whole "yall dont respect me". Yes if allowing myself to be controlled and used as a doormat i really dont respect you. Just a clueless(?) man hurting his family with his very existence.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: denix66, PAš–Øš‘, WhatDoesTheFoxSay? and 2 others
B

boblong

Student
Mar 15, 2023
Maybe find a job and try to move out ? Maybe a seperation to think things through is necessary.

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
How r things some weeks after Xmas?

S

ScubaCTB

Student
Jan 1, 2024
Why do you blame your dad more than your mom? Or do you? And just curious...why August for your CTB?