narval

narval

Enlightened
Jan 22, 2020
There's a letter for me In mother's house. About taxes, from related agency. Taxes from the last year for sure. I didn't pay anything, so... I'm afraid. Hopefully i'll be exempt

• Hugs
Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, WornOutLife, LunarPyotr and 1 other person
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
hxozeyv9unp21.jpg

• Love
  • Yay!
Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, du2497, Some1's_Wasted_Fetus and 1 other person
Amumu

Amumu

Ctb - temporary solution for a permanent problem
Aug 29, 2020
This meme is a little bit provocative towards people who work tbh
Fortunately all neets aren't like that, because neet can be a neet because wagie pays their taxes, basically

Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, TooConscious, Loner and 2 others
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
This meme is a little bit provocative towards people who work tbh
That's the joke..?
Fortunately all neets aren't like that, because neet can be a neet because wagie pays their taxes, basically
I'm a NEET due to parents choosing to keep me alive to serve their genetic interests at the cost of their financial interests + low expenses and previous work attempts.

Not sure how the NEET's attitude would help the taxpayers, they still get your money whether they feign gratitude or not. :ahhha:

• Love
Reactions: narval
LunarPyotr

LunarPyotr

Похорони меня возле МКАДа
Jul 4, 2020
I'm definitely agreeing with you. Fck Taxes..
Look at this..
Here in Germany I once become a letter from financial institution to pay like 12000€ in taxes because I was selling stuff on Ebay and didn't reported it as an income. After I became that letter, I just contacted my lawyer and he just straight up fucked those a$$holes in the a$$ and they even had to pay for the lawyer XD

I mean, WTF?
Why do they go after poor individuals who want to make a bit of cash?
Now, can you imagine that the German financial institutions "have troubles" with calculating taxes from the rich individuals? Hehe, yeah.. Such an BS.
And where do those taxes go, you may ask.
Well, there is an Airport near Berlin that should be opened in 2012 but they keep experiencing some issues like "There was an mistake with the electrical installation and all the displays and ticket systems got damaged". I'm asking myself how is that possible? XD
And guess what, Germany has such a bad LTE coverage that it just hurts. Our neighbors like Poland have better data plans than we have and if I go on the highway there, then I always have LTE but here on the great Autobahn, I don't even getting EDGE (2g)!

I know a guy who was my partner at public/voluntary Repair Cafe and even he was upset about all those things here and after a year, he moved back to his parents in Italy

• Aww..
Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, TooConscious and narval
LakatosDiogenesz

LakatosDiogenesz

I can tie a noose with my eyes closed
Nov 21, 2020
Same. Every tax season I have nightmares of being sent to prison for not filing something right.

W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Taxes are humanity's worst invention.

Nihilist

Nihilist

Apr 14, 2018
Filing taxes and keeping record of all transactions/receipts puts immense strain on my mental health. I sometimes wish to just move to uninhabited forest/island and live off the land. But there isn't any place left in this world where there is plenty of vegetation/fresh water and not infested with humans. If there is, its illegal to stay there and you risk more trouble.

• Hugs
Reactions: Thatdude, Élégie, WhatDoesTheFoxSay? and 2 others
narval

narval

Enlightened
Jan 22, 2020
I'm definitely agreeing with you. Fck Taxes..
Look at this..
Here in Germany I once become a letter from financial institution to pay like 12000€ in taxes because I was selling stuff on Ebay and didn't reported it as an income. After I became that letter, I just contacted my lawyer and he just straight up fucked those a$$holes in the a$$ and they even had to pay for the lawyer XD

I mean, WTF?
Why do they go after poor individuals who want to make a bit of cash?
Now, can you imagine that the German financial institutions "have troubles" with calculating taxes from the rich individuals? Hehe, yeah.. Such an BS.
And where do those taxes go, you may ask.
Well, there is an Airport near Berlin that should be opened in 2012 but they keep experiencing some issues like "There was an mistake with the electrical installation and all the displays and ticket systems got damaged". I'm asking myself how is that possible? XD
And guess what, Germany has such a bad LTE coverage that it just hurts. Our neighbors like Poland have better data plans than we have and if I go on the highway there, then I always have LTE but here on the great Autobahn, I don't even getting EDGE (2g)!

I know a guy who was my partner at public/voluntary Repair Cafe and even he was upset about all those things here and after a year, he moved back to his parents in Italy
And that happens in a country with good reputation with his accounts (idk inner troubles).

I'm from spain and gobernments it's like this:
Tenor

budget catastrophe it's comming:
bankrupt pensions, massive public employees, national debt, unemployment, absurd ministries, ABSOLUTELY INOMPETENT politicians... And a population more worried about shit and/or surviving day a day. if europe knew what it's doing, they will cut right now the credit (and very well done IMO). We've tolerated too much the incomptence and a big-hungered state and will not change easily :angry::angry::angry:

Reactions: bad luck and LunarPyotr
LunarPyotr

LunarPyotr

Похорони меня возле МКАДа
Jul 4, 2020
And that happens in a country with good reputation with his accounts (idk inner troubles).

I'm from spain and gobernments it's like this:
View attachment 66415

budget catastrophe it's comming:
bankrupt pensions, massive public employees, national debt, unemployment, absurd ministries, ABSOLUTELY INOMPETENT politicians... And a population more worried about shit and/or surviving day a day. if europe knew what it's doing, they will cut right now the credit (and very well done IMO). We've tolerated too much the incomptence and a big-hungered state and will not change easily :angry::angry::angry:
I diffidently agree with that. I don't know if this already happened or not but in Italy, due to job problems, you can see some street sellers who walk around and want to sell you cheap Chinese counterfeit products. I was around 3 years ago in San Maria (or however this city near the beach is called) and people littelary jumped in front of my car just to ask me if I want to buy some Rolex watches or CK bags.
I guess if the same crap happens in your country, people will probably do the same thing. Specially in some tourist rich areas or otherwise they end up on the street like the people on the island Mallorca.

narval

narval

Enlightened
Jan 22, 2020
time to time. I saw more businesses and shops closed lately, more irritation in the ambience. IDK how this will end, but not good