• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Etherealdignity333

Etherealdignity333

Ad Astra
Jul 21, 2019
Do you think this would ensure higher lethality and speed up passing? I don't want a botched attempt for any reason, and to end up waking up days later with blue extremities and hating myself, but I don't want some strange conglomeration of molecules that ends up canceling each other out or something.

Here's the plan:

Meto regimen starting days before.
Fast and antacids, more meto.
Prepare and load F syringe.
Mix and drink SN solution.
Quickly slam F syringe.
Hopefully lay down and die.

Do you think this will work?

Which do you think will be most peaceful: F alone, SN alone, or both together?

I will also likely be taking a few Clonazepam to aid with nerves and fast passing out.

LifeOver

LifeOver

Professional Suicide Attempter
Jul 23, 2019
Use one because using both may result in an unwanted drug interaction that somehow allows you to survive. According to the PPeH, F should be more peaceful than SN.

Etherealdignity333

Etherealdignity333

Ad Astra
Jul 21, 2019
Use one because using both may result in an unwanted drug interaction that somehow allows you to survive. According to the PPeH, F should be more peaceful than SN.
It just seems so hard to properly estimate how much you're using. With the SN, you can measure it precisely. With F you are just loading the fuck up and hoping for overkill, which just makes me so nervous.

Ha, I never realized how excellent the word overkill was until seeing it written out in this context.

Overkill > underkill

Dystopia

Dystopia

💤💤💤
Jul 22, 2019
You need very little fentanyl to kill yourself, if it's relatively pure. Especially IV'd. This was going to be my method before reliable sources went away.

If I were you I'd probably try F with a couple benzos to relax you if needed (benzos and opiates potentate each-other anyway and increase the likelihood of death) I have heard stories of accidental F overdoses where the user doesn't even have time to pull out the needle so doing it quickly might be a good idea.

Give SN a go if you fail, this is what I'm going with now. Whatever you decide to do I hope it's peaceful and quick

Etherealdignity333

Etherealdignity333

Ad Astra
Jul 21, 2019
You need very little fentanyl to kill yourself, if it's relatively pure. Especially IV'd. This was going to be my method before reliable sources went away.

If I were you I'd probably try F with a couple benzos to relax you if needed (benzos and opiates potentate each-other anyway and increase the likelihood of death) I have heard stories of accidental F overdoses where the user doesn't even have time to pull out the needle so doing it quickly might be a good idea.

Give SN a go if you fail, this is what I'm going with now. Whatever you decide to do I hope it's peaceful and quick
I was unable to find a pure product, but was able to find a synthetic analog, presumably a mix between H and F, probably cut with something. The seller had 5 levels of product, the highest basically saying "proceed with caution". I'll be getting that one.

If it can go off correctly, this method doesn't seem too terrible, but it makes me so nervous because there are so many unknowns. I've IVed things before, but never opioids. I literally have no fucking idea what's going to happen. Hope to fuck I end up passing out and not seizing and eating my own goddamn tongue or something.

It's literally preparing a random dose of a product, crossing your fingers, and giving it a shot. :ohhhh:

All hail benzos.

LifeOver

LifeOver

Professional Suicide Attempter
Jul 23, 2019
It just seems so hard to properly estimate how much you're using. With the SN, you can measure it precisely. With F you are just loading the fuck up and hoping for overkill, which just makes me so nervous.

Ha, I never realized how excellent the word overkill was until seeing it written out in this context.

Overkill > underkill
Yes, this and the fact that F is too hard to get is why I am using SN, although it may not be the most peaceful exit available. I have not heard of any cases where people survive 20 g of SN unless
1) they call for an ambulance
2) they get found quickly

Since you also said that your F is unpure, I would go with SN and not rely on your luck that your sketchy mixture will kill you.

Reactions: Etherealdignity333
pane

pane

Hollow
Apr 29, 2019
Awhile back another member sent me the URL for a chemical supplier in Hong Kong called

w,w,w....tgc-rc......<DOT>com

(I altered the URL because we're not allowed to post active links directly to sources.)

On their "opioids" page they list a fentanyl substitute they call "fulonyn". I have no experience with opioids or with this company but posted this as a possibility to investigate if any of you are interested.

Last edited:
Dystopia

Dystopia

💤💤💤
Jul 22, 2019
I know the listings you're talking about. I think since F was banned in China the production and quality dropped a lot.

I'd agree going with SN as a first option if you're really uncertain about things and using F as a backup.

Roger

Roger

I Liked Ike
May 11, 2019
Yes, this and the fact that F is too hard to get is why I am using SN, although it may not be the most peaceful exit available. I have not heard of any cases where people survive 20 g of SN unless
1) they call for an ambulance
2) they get found quickly

Since you also said that your F is unpure, I would go with SN and not rely on your luck that your sketchy mixture will kill you.
Add,
3) they vomit

Dreamcolleger

Dreamcolleger

I surrender... I SURRENDER!
Apr 26, 2019
People have used benzos with this method. Why not just take benzos afterwards, ideally to fall asleep before much of it even happens, or at least to take away all nerves while it does.