• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

R

Rachel

Student
Aug 30, 2018
So I had originally planned on sending a timed email out to the police, that way the cops will be notified of where my body is hopefully before some unsuspecting person finds me. (Maybe set for 2-3 hours after I hang myself...)

I plan on going to a park to hang myself, theres a lot of trees around so I should be able to hide myself from the public pretty well.

I want to be intoxicated. Should I arrive at the location, drink, and then go ahead and hand myself?

Low suspension hanging is how I plan on going.

Any tips for beating the survival instinct? I'm ready to go.

Reactions: Cursed Shaman, Ampsvx123, and 10 others and 2 others
M

Miss clefable

Enlightened
Aug 23, 2018
Drinking should help with survival instinct

Reactions: and 10 others, Smilla, lv-gras and 1 other person
G

GoneSeptember2018

Student
Aug 28, 2018
Unfortunately there are no straightforward ways of overcoming SI. For you I'd recommend tying the noose so it's ready, drinking, and then reflecting on the true reasons you need to go. Focus on the future and the suffering. When you feel settled and brave enough, you can slip your head in and go ahead.

Reactions: Cursed Shaman, dhk96, NoHope and 9 others
Smilla

Smilla

Visionary
Apr 30, 2018
Unfortunately there are no straightforward ways of overcoming SI. For you I'd recommend tying the noose so it's ready, drinking, and then reflecting on the true reasons you need to go. Focus on the future and the suffering. When you feel settled and brave enough, you can slip your head in and go ahead.

Excellent post.

Reactions: Midnight, wezel and lv-gras
B

Bex83

Aug 26, 2018
Just be careful how much you drink I got too drunk both times and struggled with doing the knot right . Think I will only have a few the next time I try ...

Reactions: Deleted_9cKnXB34QG, GoneSeptember2018 and lv-gras
Duqu

Duqu

Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal!
Aug 27, 2018
You can always do the knot ahead of time, before you drink.

Reactions: lv-gras, Deleted_9cKnXB34QG and Miss clefable
M

MAIO

Elementalist
Apr 8, 2018
So I had originally planned on sending a timed email out to the police, that way the cops will be notified of where my body is hopefully before some unsuspecting person finds me. (Maybe set for 2-3 hours after I hang myself...)

I plan on going to a park to hang myself, theres a lot of trees around so I should be able to hide myself from the public pretty well.

I want to be intoxicated. Should I arrive at the location, drink, and then go ahead and hand myself?

Low suspension hanging is how I plan on going.

Any tips for beating the survival instinct? I'm ready to go.

Painkillers would majorly hrlp

Reactions: lv-gras