junesloy

junesloy

Jun 19, 2023
lol its really awful guys, today i was sitting with my family and they were judging my looks, i looked extrermly tired and fatigued. like my weight is massively low like crazy haha mannnn i really dont know what to do anymore, if i cant kill myself, i think my eating habits will do

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: wastingtime, TheGoodGuy, sammiechzxv and 2 others
CandyK__

CandyK__

Mercy on me, would you please spare me tonight?
Mar 13, 2023
Is it conscious or subconscious starvation? Either way are you looking to find the reason for your current state, or is it known to you, and you're just slowly going towards unavoidable?

Starvation is a form of torture, and thus your subconscious might want to torment you, as a result of something that lays within you.

Regardless hope you get better <3

And yeah family is awful when it comes to anorexia related stuff, with saying stuff like
"you should eat more", "Just enjoy the food" and joking about making you fat like a pig
Sorry trauma dumping.

• Love
Reactions: Maeve
WanderingJerboa

WanderingJerboa

Aug 11, 2023
I'm kinda going down the same path tho not intentionally. I'm just out of food and don't care enough to go buy more. At least I live/work alone so I don't have to deal with people.

TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
lol its really awful guys, today i was sitting with my family and they were judging my looks, i looked extrermly tired and fatigued. like my weight is massively low like crazy haha mannnn i really dont know what to do anymore, if i cant kill myself, i think my eating habits will do
I can relate I am allergic to ALL foods so even now I lay in bed trying to fall asleep with a tight an dry throat it is torture and every day is another battle to try and sustain my weight 😥

Azora

Azora

Apr 13, 2023
Youtube celebrity Eugenia Cooney has an extreme eating disorder to the point where her emaciated appearance is frightening and people kept saying she's going to die. However, despite this, she's led a comfortable life and survived for 15+ years in this state, seemingly with no problems. Despite what concerned people will tell you, I wouldn't count on an eating disorder to kill you.

Reactions: vcregs
P

pinkribbonscars

She’s lost control
Oct 7, 2021
I get it, I hate people forcing me to eat when I don't have much appetite, food doesn't comfort me when I'm depressed, it reminds me of how depressed I am because of how little pleasure I experience from it

I haven't lost too much weight tho, I have been eating, it's not like that time I dropped down to 112 lbs without meaning to, man those were hard times lol 😂 I actually snapped out of that depression and gained it back. Apparently I'm about 123-126 lbs right now, so that's fairly healthy weight.

Can ppl just mind their own business like you already feel bad when you can't eat like a normal person and people pointing it out makes you feel worse even if they're trying to help or something

front of me

front of me

Experienced
Aug 3, 2023
Iam 95 pound I think Dehydration will be faster than starvation

skylarwhiteyo104781

skylarwhiteyo104781

opium opium
Feb 16, 2023
if i cant kill myself, i think my eating habits will do
earlier this year i struggled with a bad ed too. only thing that helped me regain my hunger and get myself to eat normal was weed lol. might be something your into?

starving is a form of sh and a silent killer fr.

wishing you the best!