• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

K

Kfoe!12

the grind
Mar 21, 2018
I'm not talking about the apathetic sadness we all suffer from every day, but rather the feeling of loss and overwhelming sadness. It aches in my nape, a little bit of the upper spine and my forearms, almost like it's cramping or is possessed by a hollow feeling. Anybody else feeling some sort of aching, especially when being overwhelmed with abandonment or loss?

L

Life sucks

Visionary
Apr 18, 2018
I don't know if this is related but I have sort of chronic pain whether I feel lost/overwhelmed or not. For me it hurt to see everything fade away and time runs over us, nostalgia for good moments that can't be retrieved. I feel lost and overwhelmed and it hurts , it's an additional pain to the already chronic pain I have. There are much more reasons for additional pain. Too much details and its complicated.

K

Kfoe!12

the grind
Mar 21, 2018
I don't know if this is related but I have sort of chronic pain whether I feel lost/overwhelmed or not. For me it hurt to see everything fade away and time runs over us, nostalgia for good moments that can't be retrieved. I feel lost and overwhelmed and it hurts , it's an additional pain to the already chronic pain I have. There are much more reasons for additional pain. Too much details and its complicated.
Does it hurt mentally or physically? If itäs physically where does it hurt?

L

Life sucks

Visionary
Apr 18, 2018
Does it hurt mentally or physically? If itäs physically where does it hurt?

Both Tbh. If you mean by mentally the brain chemicals or the brain area then yes its there.
Physically I feel pain in the head also, chest, sometimes back and sometimes random areas. I've got previous periods of unbearable pain in the whole body all at the same time without exception.

K

Kfoe!12

the grind
Mar 21, 2018
Could be somatic symptom disorder.
There was a guy from Canada who had it and was trying to get the government to allow assisted suicide for people with severe mental illness. Sadly he wasn't successful so he rented a hotel and took barbiturates (probably N) because he couldn't live with the pain.

https://www.ctvnews.ca/mobile/healt...r-clayton-had-doctor-assisted-death-1.3380938

This sounds very interesting, I don't think I have such a fatal disorder though.
I don't fear illnesses or feel any sort of chronical fatigue (as it always being there), but they pain described and all the risk factors seems very familiar, I'll be doing some more research.

Cherry Crumpet

Cherry Crumpet

Hiraeth
May 7, 2018
Yes, I've felt that. For me. It's a hollow feeling in my chest, that creeps up towards my neck.

FullFat

FullFat

^best order at Micky-D's ever
Apr 27, 2018
I get a kind of cramping pain in my wrists sometimes when I'm about to cry. I'm thinking it's a circulatory problem, maybe the heart. I have some kind of deformity that causes a heart murmur, and my family has a history of heart disease on both sides.

Reactions: WalkingRunningDead