• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Daigoro’sDisciple

Daigoro’sDisciple

Jul 6, 2019
So, I've done quite a lot of research regarding blood vessels and how various things affect the ability to heal wounds. I don't know how to present this in a smooth and convenient way, so I'm just going to throw it out there. Although, I wish to point out that this is strictly MY theoretical take on the subject, I'm here breathing and fully alive and have not put it all to the test yet. Though, to be fair, if everything will go the way I suspect, I probably wont be here to confirm its efficiency. Here we go then!

Delay body's ability to heal:

(google these things for more details)

You could start taking Aspirin each morning and night, as well as the moment before you cut. It does delay the clotting process if you take it a few moments before making the cut. Not sure if long term use will be of additional help, though, I reckon it can't hurt to start a few days before, and keep going until it's time.

Eat things such as cocoa, kiwi, turmeric and black pepper together, cayenne, buckwheat, hemp hearts, garlic etc. I think this wont have too much effect — but hey — it's tasty and healthy foods. Also, I want to point out that it is a very brief research I've done on this nutritional part. It may very well prove to be false altogether. If true, it's supposed to slightly prevent clotting.

Do a water fast for a time, which you judge to be suitable for you personally, before making your final exit. The longer you wait, the less building blocks your body will have for recovery. Though, you'll also have less energy for committing the act — it's a double-edged sword.

Drink plenty of water the day and the day before cutting.

You could get your heart pumping for greater effect.

After making the cut(s) you could move around to keep your pulse up until you faint.

Things to consider:

You don't want to be found for a long time. It will be a real mess if you choose exsanguination as your method. ALOT of blood – spurting, dripping and smearing as you move around. For your own sake and those you care about, I'd recommend doing it somewhere outdoors. Worst case, if you end up in some kind of coma, you'll probably die of hypothermia as well. So win-win for everyone, including the cleanup-crew, depending on your chosen spot.

From what I have gathered, your body will go very cold as the blood leaves the system. Probably not a comfortable process if you're freezing from the get-go.

Maybe this is irrelevant for some. But you could do an oxy-powder-cleanse if you want to empty your intestines before your last moments. This could be something to consider regardless of your chosen method.

The actual cutting:

First of all, I'd like you to consider what type of instrument you'll use in order to penetrate your chosen vessels. I've also been thinking about how rarely you hear of people stabbing their arteries. Consider what is most appropriate for YOU.

Also, do note that the amount of muscle and fat stored within your body may play a part in how deep you'll need to reach beneath the skin.

My recommendations from personal experience:

Cutting:

X-acto, number 2 or number 11 blade. (I prefer no.2)
Retractable knife (Stanley has sharp ones)

(Remember, blades will go dull as you cut stuff — you'd be wise to use a fresh one at your final cutting session)

Stabbing:

(Use double-edged blades for wider wounds and easier penetration)
Cold steel drop forged boot knife
Cold steel hide-out
Cold steel counter tac 2
Broken glass (This I have not personally tried. Beware that pieces may get stuck in skin)

Also, I think said x-acto blades can be good for stabbing, but I am unsure if the puncture will be too small. One could stab several times, or one time on different arteries, though. If you're going for one single stab, I would recommend the carotid artery or the femoral artery. At the very least the brachial artery. Don't stab just your ankle or wrist whether you hope to live or die — because I am of the impression that chances would be somewhere in the middle — if you survive, expect to do so with disability, as not to get disappointed later.

Problem with cutting:

I've never viewed the pain as something unpleasant. Quite the contrary, in my opinion, it is sort of an enjoyable experience to relish in that stingy sensation. Still, I feel as if I have some programmed defense mechanism which prevents me from harming myself too seriously. It is a mental torture to force yourself to dig deeper even though it's no big deal physically. In other words, it's not something I suffer from after it's done, but I struggle to actually break through and just do it — if that makes any sense. And yes, I have experienced deeper cuts as well, though with plenty of adrenalin involved. I have never severed tendons and such, which I imagine can be extremely painful. I might also add that from all the people I have been surrounded by, my view of pain differs from the very most of them, it's likely my threshold is higher than average. Also, it seems as if I handle stress and panic in a different way. So, beware of this, even though I am trying to present it all from a neutral standpoint, all I have experienced, and the way I view things happening around me, are more or less somehow connected to past events that has occurred within my lifetime. As I am rather sure could be said about anyone choosing to share their subjective view on anything whatsoever.

You should definitely be aware of these things mentioned here if you plan on CTB by a sharp object. It would be wise to try it out on a non-risk area of your own flesh. Don't push yourself to go too deep, just play around with the feeling and see if it really is for you. Have the thought of permanent scarring as a consequence in mind as you do this. Also, beware it can become addictive to some, and lead to horrible things, so don't do this if you are not completely serious about wanting to go through with this method in the first place. Keep gauze-pads, surgical tape and some sort of wound cleanser nearby. Infections can be annoying, so can blood when you smear it everywhere you go. Also remember, SI will definitely kick in when you know the cut is directed at vital areas! Lastly, I am a deep thinker, and always think too much. If you have that problem you need to practice on shutting down your thoughts and just do it if you ever hope to accomplish this feat, I think this last part can be applied to most methods.

Complications:

Worst case scenario, if you get 'saved' or somehow manage to survive, you can develop gangrene (disgusting, painful, blackened tissue-death that will force you to amputate, or face a prolonged demise from serious infection)

Where to cut:

Feel around the area for a pulse and move your body in different poses to realize that it will sort of change place as you do. Eventually you'll get a good idea of where it's located and how your limbs positioning affects the position of the artery itself. In some positions you'll have to dig deeper inside to reach it.

Also, you'll want to cut when the artery rests toward a hard surface. Try for example to feel your wrist artery and put light pressure on it. It will obviously be easier to pierce arteries once they rest against a boney surface. A good example is to mess around with the brachial artery, in the elbow, and feel for a pulse when you tilt and keep it straight or crease the whole arm. Same thing with carotid artery, tilt your head in different positions as you feel for pulse.

High risk of fatality:
Carotid artery (neck, next to windpipe)
Femoral artery (groin area)
Aorta (I would not try this one — but somewhere in the middle, between ribs, if you're feeling brave)

Medium:
Brachial artery (inner elbow)

Low in comparison (still very risky!)
Radial artery (wrist)
Posterior tibial artery (ankle)

I've read an article where the victim's friend dropped a glass on the floor and a shard bounced right into his artery in the ankle. It did not sever it completely. It pointed out that he almost bled to death (lost 5 pints). It's a rather fresh article, which you'll easily find if you google it. So, imagine what a small nick could do to one of the bigger vessels, especially when you are actually trying to bleed out!

The reason you are supposed to cut vertically is so that you don't sever the artery completely. If you do sever it, your body has a defense mechanism where it retract the broken artery and attempts to stop the bleeding by itself. If you only 'nick' it, then it can't set that defense mechanism in action and you'll likely bleed to death because of the high pressure of blood normally flowing through arterial vessels.

Mindset:

By no means should you expect things to go smoothly and feel relaxed. Neither should you expect to reach your goal with just one simple cut. Have your mind set on digging in the same wound several times. Also note that it can bleed a lot if you hit a vein, but do not confuse it with an arterial bleed. Venous bleeding is darker and have a steady flow, while arterial bleeding is warm, bright red, and spurt out along with your heartbeats. Prepare for the worst sort of pain and anxiety in order to not panic when and if you decide to go through with it. Also, it may help to browse sites such as liveleak or bestgore for arterial bleeds in order to get a real idea of what you're getting yourself into.

What will happen:

You may lose consciousness rather fast depending on how fast your blood is spurting out. But a lot of things will have to be taken into consideration, how wide is your cut, how many cuts have you made, which arteries have you decided to cut.The process could also go on for quite some time while you're awake to witness it.

Slight symptoms of Hypovolemia will start to appear once you've lost around 10-20% of your total blood supply.

It'll start with mild symptoms:

Headache
Fatigue
Nausea
Sweating
Dizziness

Then progress to more severe ones:

Pale skin
Cold or clammy skin
Rapid heart rate
Rapid, shallow breathing
Little or no urine output
Confusion
Weakness
Weak pulse
Blue lips and fingernails
Lightheadedness
Loss of consciousness

As I've gathered: after you've lost around 40% of your total blood supply without any medical interference, you are pretty much beyond the point of no return, even with ambulance sitting right next to you. Though, I'd still do it in a secluded area just to be sure, 'miracles' do tend to happen.

Now, considering this, I get the impression that you'd probably not want to drag this out with too small of a vessel, which is why cutting only the radial probably is a bad idea, it gives you plenty of time to panic and call for help. It is also a harder target because of its size (remember, you don't want to sever it completely)

Approximate wait time before loss of consciousness occurs:

Aorta (1-2min)
Carotid artery (2-20 min)
Femoral artery (5-60 min)
Brachial artery (5-60 min)
Radial artery (I found no source on this, but if the above information is to be trusted, a rough estimate would be around 15-90 min, since brachial artery splits into radial and ulnar after it passes the elbow)

I would not rely on this information too much — but it is the best information that I could find.

A tip is to google accidents and stuff involving nicked or severed arteries and read the news articles. After having done so myself, I get the impression that these estimations should not be too far from the truth and lean more toward the lower digits in most cases.

There are even videos on youtube showing incidents in hockey where players are bleeding from arteries and the jugular vein. Also, as I've mentioned earlier, more unpleasant sites, such as liveleak and bestgore, which will likely provide you with more gruesome real life material.

Mark your chosen artery/arteries:

Use something like a paperclip, or a marker pen if you don't want it to be permanent, to make a light scar at the areas you have chosen to cut. Remember the position you hold your body part in when you mark the artery is the same position you should later be using when you make the actual cut. Feel for pulse and be prepared the artery can be a few mm to the side of where you made your initial mark. Still, it's good to have a visual guideline.

If you regret your decision:

Keep HIGH pressure on the wound and call emergency service immediately. Never let go of wrappings/cloth/gauze in order to check if bleeding has stopped. You'll only provoke the bleeding. Please don't go through with this if you haven't spent a good amount of thought surrounding your decision. I hope no one will have any use of this information. Though if you do, I hope it shall serve you well, and steer you clear of unnecessary agony and permanent disability.

• Love
Reactions: Alex Fermentopathy, kingkong57, alice-in-wonderland and 7 others
Roger

Roger

I Liked Ike
May 11, 2019
Such a long post.

• Hmph!
Reactions: kingkong57 and Snowx88
lilyeehaw

lilyeehaw

yeehaw?
Jun 30, 2019
Thanks for the information :)

Reactions: alice-in-wonderland and Snowx88
Snowx88

Snowx88

Jun 29, 2019
This method is too painful and not peaceful :/ and your SI is gonna kick in and try to stop you