• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Undeadbird

Undeadbird

May 16, 2024
Hello, this is my first post here and I thought instead of going into how I feel using words, I could just share a playlist of some sad music that I enjoy. I hope this resonates with you and is relatable in some way to know you're not alone. Feel free to share stuff you like too, I love to find new songs that speak directly to your soul, they can be hard to find but I imagine people here might know some. I don't think there's any beauty in pain itself, pain is horrible and in 99.9% of cases leads to an empty and cold existence who I wouldn't wish on anyone; But, I think some of the best pieces of art have been expressed as an extension of that pain, and listening to it can help us understand how we feel or remind us we aren't the first to feel like this.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: mitchmidder and worthIess
A

attheend13

Oct 1, 2023
Hello, this is my first post here and I thought instead of going into how I feel using words, I could just share a playlist of some sad music that I enjoy. I hope this resonates with you and is relatable in some way to know you're not alone. Feel free to share stuff you like too, I love to find new songs that speak directly to your soul, they can be hard to find but I imagine people here might know some. I don't think there's any beauty in pain itself, pain is horrible and in 99.9% of cases leads to an empty and cold existence who I wouldn't wish on anyone; But, I think some of the best pieces of art have been expressed as an extension of that pain, and listening to it can help us understand how we feel or remind us we aren't the first to feel like this.

I use music to disappear. I live in my head when music is on. Sometimes when I come back into reality the sharp turn into real life feels like being hit by a bus. Thanks for the playlist. I will check them out.