• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

opheliaoveragain

opheliaoveragain

Student
Jun 2, 2024
I've talked with a few people on here and since everyone is obviously different, their level of comfort with death is varying, and by this I mean, the idea OF DYING, potential pain what happens to the body etc, to each their own obviously. But this is something I've done in order to get more comfortable with various methods, esp ones that leave a mindfuck of an image behind IE shotgun CTB etc (the famous red head guy in particular if anyone knows who I'm talking about) but I've found that watching videos like that, like strawberrypanic's SN video, the Russian partial, the cloth hanging that someone just recently posted. I watch them. I do not repeatedly watch them, its not obsessive because frankly, I think your brain needs break from the esp gruesome ones, obvs this depends on who your are too. But I think of it as exposure therapy. A way to get more comfortable with what will.likely be my future. I'm hoping for peace with F. But there's never any guarantees. So I'm preparing to do whatever I need to fucking do. The videos help my brain get over the 'hump' so to speak. Sorry I haven't linked everything but they're pretty easily found on here, but if anyone is having issues, I have most of the posts saved. Just PM me.

Reactions: NoPointOfReturning and Praestat_Mori
hellworldprincess

hellworldprincess

Jun 29, 2024
I´ve not put myself through watching gore since I was young and I don´t really see the value in it.
Because your preferred way of CTB doen´t seem to involve exposure to gore for you or any unwitting bystander I don´t really see the need to mentally prepare for that.
What exactly makes you want to watch these videos? (except for research)

Reactions: NoPointOfReturning and spentspirit
Neowise

Neowise

We fly and fly but never reach our destination.
Oct 7, 2020
I occasionally enjoy watching gore videos, too. I'm especially interested in suicide videos or accidents. Besides the educative nature I think i also like the videos because they bring reality closer to you. They document how the real life and the real world look like. You get a feeling of how death really looks like. No romanticism, no censorshop. Just pure facts.

Reactions: NoPointOfReturning
opheliaoveragain

opheliaoveragain

Student
Jun 2, 2024
I´ve not put myself through watching gore since I was young and I don´t really see the value in it.
Because your preferred way of CTB doen´t seem to involve exposure to gore for you or any unwitting bystander I don´t really see the need to mentally prepare for that.
What exactly makes you want to watch these videos? (except for research)
Out of the ones I mentioned, only one was really truly gory and to be fair, I had no idea what the method was before clicking. That was a bit of an oops, but most of it is research since my methods are partial, sn, f (hard to get right for me), or a gun. I completely understand ANY reason why someone here wouldn't want to watch them. But just broaching the idea of exposure therapy (NOT NECESSARILY TO GORE) — to me, SN and hanging aren't particularly gory like you said above, so these are ok and they get my mind more comfortable with what my body might or might not do or any odd phobias I may have,
I occasionally enjoy watching gore videos, too. I'm especially interested in suicide videos or accidents. Besides the educative nature I think i also like the videos because they bring reality closer to you. They document how the real life and the real world look like. You get a feeling of how death really looks like. No romanticism, no censorshop. Just pure facts.
Well said.