• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

futureme

futureme

Mar 19, 2023
since nothing exists, there is nothing for or against existence, so reality only remains as a potential. Just that, a dream that can be but never is. absence of knowledge is the source of knowledge. when you don't know something, you know that you don't know. since there is the appearance of something but that something is nothing there is a blank created and that blank is the womb of all there is. but it is the womb of a barren woman. that blankness is its only true self and its existence. and that blank is me and you. blankness experiencing blankness. This is your true self. try to look at yourself even now, without what you know at this moment right now what are you really? without asserting reality with thought what is it reality? its just blankness full of blankness. you cant deny it. i can feel it in you right now because me and you aren't really that different, because i know your "I amness" and it is the beingness of absence. dont deny nothingness, it is your birthright and the light to all there is.

Last edited:
DarkRange55

DarkRange55

Enlightened
Oct 15, 2023
Interesting take, how did you come to that conclusion?

Reactions: sserafim
DarkRange55

DarkRange55

Enlightened
Oct 15, 2023
since nothing exists, there is nothing for or against existence, so reality only remains as a potential. Just that, a dream that can be but never is. absence of knowledge is the source of knowledge. when you don't know something, you know that you don't know. since there is the appearance of something but that something is nothing there is a blank created and that blank is the womb of all there is. but it is the womb of a barren woman. that blankness is its only true self and its existence. and that blank is me and you. blankness experiencing blankness. This is your true self. try to look at yourself even now, without what you know at this moment right now what are you really? without asserting reality with thought what is it reality? its just blankness full of blankness. you cant deny it. i can feel it in you right now because me and you aren't really that different, because i know your "I amness" and it is the beingness of absence
Hmm… I'm not quite sure I understand the point of what you're illustrating, friend. Can you please be more specific?

futureme

futureme

Mar 19, 2023
Hmm… I'm not quite sure I understand the point of what you're illustrating, friend. Can you please be more specific?
it is good that your mind was made blank with what i said. ponder on it. once you know it you can never go back. you will realize that nothingness is the background of all there is and it is the light to all there is. nothingness was there before you thought anything and it is the reason you know anything. just like how a pindrop can only be heard inside a quiet room. between the quiet and the pindrop, which came first. people always focus on the pindrop without realizing that the quiet was there all along thats why the didnt even realize it. you only realize something when it changes. can silence ever change? it is the pristine quality of harmony. notice the silence between the noise and you will notice its light. the light that renders things visible is itself invisible. this is your true self. you can never kill it because it is nothing that was born and can ever die. rather all rising and all falling happen inside. it is what gives life life and allows it to flourish within it without condition. it is free to all and doesnt have an owner. none can speak of it but they are it.

Last edited:
DarkRange55

DarkRange55

Enlightened
Oct 15, 2023
since nothing exists, there is nothing for or against existence, so reality only remains as a potential. Just that, a dream that can be but never is. absence of knowledge is the source of knowledge. when you don't know something, you know that you don't know. since there is the appearance of something but that something is nothing there is a blank created and that blank is the womb of all there is. but it is the womb of a barren woman. that blankness is its only true self and its existence. and that blank is me and you. blankness experiencing blankness. This is your true self. try to look at yourself even now, without what you know at this moment right now what are you really? without asserting reality with thought what is it reality? its just blankness full of blankness. you cant deny it. i can feel it in you right now because me and you aren't really that different, because i know your "I amness" and it is the beingness of absence. dont deny nothingness, it is your birthright and the light to all there is.
I became myself with the passage of time through my experiences and links and interactions with others plus my genetic predisposition. I have changed as I have interacted, experienced and time has passed.

"Nothingness" is a concept often discussed in philosophy and metaphysics. While it's not something tangible in the way we think of physical objects, some philosophers argue that nothingness can exist as an absence or lack of something. Others see it as a purely abstract concept.

Are you referring to solipsism? If you don't want to elaborate, thats fine, too. Just trying to understand your post.

J

joeschmo

Feb 25, 2024
Well, there is evidence that we are the conscious experiencers, lacking free will (in the sense that it is normally understood), thus stuck in a body that makes all the decisions, and a body that deals with all the consequences of said decisions. So it would be true to say that we are that "blankness" that you are referring to.
However, there is a different perspective that might prove you wrong. It is an idea that a guy named "Jonathan" spoke about, he called it "scalar reality". Here is a simple short version of what he talks about:

Cells are conscious. Cells come together to make up an organ. The organ now uses "half" the consciousness of every cell that makes it up to identify itself as "i the organ". That organ can identify as the organ and simultaneously as the individual cells. Now, organs come together to make up a body. The consciousness of each individual organ is now utilized by the body to identify itself as "i the body", once again being both simultaneously.

You see where this is going? YOU identify as "i the conscious experiencer", but that consciousness is made up of all the lower scalar consciousness that make you up. You ARE the cells, the organs, the body, etc., and it is possible because consciousness is a *SHARED* phenomenon. It splits itself (like a holographic image, which you can cut in smaller pieces, with each smaller piece STILL showing the WHOLE image) so that it can become more complex and experience more of reality.

Therefore, the "blankness" is the illusion, thinking itself as "separate" from the rest of itself that makes it up.

Anyways, the YouTube video is called "The Healing Begins Now Adampants".
("Adampants" is a username that he accidentally got stuck with, ignore how it sounds).

I mention Jonathan because I like to give credit where credit is due.

futureme

futureme

Mar 19, 2023
I became myself with the passage of time through my experiences and links and interactions with others plus my genetic predisposition. I have changed as I have interacted, experienced and time has passed.

"Nothingness" is a concept often discussed in philosophy and metaphysics. While it's not something tangible in the way we think of physical objects, some philosophers argue that nothingness can exist as an absence or lack of something. Others see it as a purely abstract concept.

Are you referring to solipsism? If you don't want to elaborate, thats fine, too. Just trying to understand your post.
without thought what are you?. thought may appear but who asserts it? the one who asserts it is born out of illusion and only dies when its movements are seen. ultimately you remain as only self without any qualities. you dont have to assert thought in order to exist. when you are a sleep where is the one who asserts thought? it is only in the waking state that you say i am this or i am that. when you wake up in the morning the first subconscious thought you have is "i am awake" but while you are transitioning to sleep do you ever say "i am sleeping". the mind is put in abeyance until the time you will wake. this knowledge is for those who are trying to find the grip of the ego. the ego is the one who asserts thought. the ego thinks it needs to assert thought in order to be secure. but upon close inspection does the ego have any grip on any function of life at all? digestion, breathing and circulation all happen on their own with a mysterious power behind them. do you even own thinking?. that is not the ego because it could never understand this functions at all. you cannot control that which you dont know, but when you know that you dont know, you are in control. all control is from that which has no control

Last edited:
DarkRange55

DarkRange55

Enlightened
Oct 15, 2023
without thought what are you?. thought may appear but who asserts it? the one who asserts it is born out of illusion and only dies when its movements are seen. ultimately you remain as only self without any qualities. you dont have to assert thought in order to exist. when you are a sleep where is the one who asserts thought? it is only in the waking state that you say i am this or i am that. when you wake up in the morning the first subconscious thought you have is "i am awake" but while you are asleep do you ever say "i am sleeping". the mind is put in abeyance until the time you will wake. this knowledge is for those who are trying to find the grip of the ego. the ego is the one who asserts thought. the ego thinks it needs to assert thought in order to be secure. but upon close inspection does the ego have any grip on any function of life at all? digestion, breathing and circulation all happen on their own with a mysterious power behind them that is not the ego because it could never understand this functions at all. you cannot control that which you dont know, but when you know that you dont know, you are in control. all control is from that which has no control
I've had lucid dreams… 😅

Freud's concept of the ego is a theoretical construct within psychoanalytic theory.

Our primate brain did not get rid of our mammalian brain, which didn't get rid of our reptilian brain, which in turn did not get rid of our chordate reflexes, which in turn did not get rid of our genetic intelligence in the individual cells.

The conduction time of the axons of the neurons responsible for the percept (the time it takes for the action potential to zip down from the body of a neuron, to where it connects to its neighbours), 2) the synaptic delay between then neurons responsible (the time it takes for neurotransmitters to travel between the neurons) and 3) the membrane time constant of the neurons responsible (the time it takes for the membrane to respond to neurotransmitters). I've listed them in order of speed, with conduction between neighbouring neurons taking maybe 100 microseconds, synaptic delay being 200 microseconds, and then the time constant of the membrane being 5-50 milliseconds. So it's unlikely that any form of thought generation can be faster than 5-50 milliseconds. That's simply because the brain generates the mind, and if the brain can't change faster than on the order of 5-50 milliseconds, then neither can the mind. Thinking at least requires a recognition. That is a P-300, which takes about 200-300 msec. when normal. Distance is impossible to measure in the cortical cell columns because the processes & pathways followed creating the recognition are unknown.
For reference, light takes about Ins to travel the length of your brain, so that's 20,000,000 times faster than "thought"

Then again, some of Freud's theories like "ego" were kind of debunked.

Last edited:
futureme

futureme

Mar 19, 2023
Well, there is evidence that we are the conscious experiencers, lacking free will (in the sense that it is normally understood), thus stuck in a body that makes all the decisions, and a body that deals with all the consequences of said decisions. So it would be true to say that we are that "blankness" that you are referring to.
However, there is a different perspective that might prove you wrong. It is an idea that a guy named "Jonathan" spoke about, he called it "scalar reality". Here is a simple short version of what he talks about:

Cells are conscious. Cells come together to make up an organ. The organ now uses "half" the consciousness of every cell that makes it up to identify itself as "i the organ". That organ can identify as the organ and simultaneously as the individual cells. Now, organs come together to make up a body. The consciousness of each individual organ is now utilized by the body to identify itself as "i the body", once again being both simultaneously.

You see where this is going? YOU identify as "i the conscious experiencer", but that consciousness is made up of all the lower scalar consciousness that make you up. You ARE the cells, the organs, the body, etc., and it is possible because consciousness is a *SHARED* phenomenon. It splits itself (like a holographic image, which you can cut in smaller pieces, with each smaller piece STILL showing the WHOLE image) so that it can become more complex and experience more of reality.

Therefore, the "blankness" is the illusion, thinking itself as "separate" from the rest of itself that makes it up.

("Adampants" is a username that he accidentally got stuck with, ignore how it sounds).

all you are saying is duality and the illusion of maya, ' the existence of something '. what are words but mental processes. who comes up with the words is it you or the mind?. look closely and see that the thought just sprung out of nowhere. when you see a thought, try to look for its source. you can never find it. but see that the only reason it exists it because its in your awareness. it exists because you see it. when you forget the word what remains? which word cannot be forgot?
if something can be forgot, it cannot be the fundamental reality. but you can never forget yourself. it exists there whether you exert it or not. you feel it without your volition. it doesnt have a name nor a form but is the background of all name and form. it is that which knows name and form because it itself is not name or form. notice it right now. it is ever present. recognize it and never go back.

DarkRange55

DarkRange55

Enlightened
Oct 15, 2023
without thought what are you?. thought may appear but who asserts it? the one who asserts it is born out of illusion and only dies when its movements are seen. ultimately you remain as only self without any qualities. you dont have to assert thought in order to exist. when you are a sleep where is the one who asserts thought? it is only in the waking state that you say i am this or i am that. when you wake up in the morning the first subconscious thought you have is "i am awake" but while you are asleep do you ever say "i am sleeping". the mind is put in abeyance until the time you will wake. this knowledge is for those who are trying to find the grip of the ego. the ego is the one who asserts thought. the ego thinks it needs to assert thought in order to be secure. but upon close inspection does the ego have any grip on any function of life at all? digestion, breathing and circulation all happen on their own with a mysterious power behind them that is not the ego because it could never understand this functions at all. you cannot control that which you dont know, but when you know that you dont know, you are in control. all control is from that which has no control
Hume and his discussion of the self being interpreted as a single entity, but not necessarily so in actuality. (we may actually be -- and from scientific evidence, most likely are -- a conglomeration of multiple fractured subconscious perspectives artificially combined to be perceived by the over-conscious as a single one.*) Or the integral of a continuum of subconscious perspectives, of some combination of these…
all you are saying is duality and the illusion of maya, ' the existence of something '. what are words but mental processes. who comes up with the words is it you or the mind?. look closely and see that the thought just sprung out of nowhere. when you see a thought, try to look for its source. you can never find it. but see that the only reason it exists it because its in your awareness. it exists because you see it. when you forget the word what remains? which word cannot be forgot?
if something can be forgot, it cannot be the fundamental reality. but you can never forget yourself. it exists there whether you exert it or not. you feel it without your volition. it doesnt have a name nor a form but is the background of all name and form. it is that which knows name and form because it itself is not name or form. notice it right now. it is ever present. recognize it and never go back.
I think mathematical axioms can be proven and model reality.
How do you think the internet works and we're able to talk to each other right now?
I think dealing in science rather than philosophy has more pragmatic use (not always but generally).
Tbh, this just sounds like word salads. 🥗 no offense.

Last edited:
futureme

futureme

Mar 19, 2023
I've had lucid dreams… 😅

Freud's concept of the ego is a theoretical construct within psychoanalytic theory.

Our primate brain did not get rid of our mammalian brain, which didn't get rid of our reptilian brain, which in turn did not get rid of our chordate reflexes, which in turn did not get rid of our genetic intelligence in the individual cells.

The conduction time of the axons of the neurons responsible for the percept (the time it takes for the action potential to zip down from the body of a neuron, to where it connects to its neighbours), 2) the synaptic delay between then neurons responsible (the time it takes for neurotransmitters to travel between the neurons) and 3) the membrane time constant of the neurons responsible (the time it takes for the membrane to respond to neurotransmitters). I've listed them in order of speed, with conduction between neighbouring neurons taking maybe 100 microseconds, synaptic delay being 200 microseconds, and then the time constant of the membrane being 5-50 milliseconds. So it's unlikely that any form of thought generation can be faster than 5-50 milliseconds. That's simply because the brain generates the mind, and if the brain can't change faster than on the order of 5-50 milliseconds, then neither can the mind. Thinking at least requires a recognition. That is a P-300, which takes about 200-300 msec. when normal. Distance is impossible to measure in the cortical cell columns because the processes & pathways followed creating the recognition are unknown.
For reference, light takes about Ins to travel the length of your brain, so that's 20,000,000 times faster than "thought"

Then again, some of Freud's theories like "ego" were kind of debunked.

these thoughts only come from a need to think. can you live without these thoughts? try and look for that which doesnt need to think. there is a part of you that exists without effort right now. notice it

DarkRange55

DarkRange55

Enlightened
Oct 15, 2023

Yes
these thoughts only come from a need to think. can you live without these thoughts? try and look for that which doesnt need to think[/url]
Cells don't exactly "think." Plants don't think. Fungi don't think. Sea sponges don't think. People in vegetative states don't think. In the traditional sense you are referring to.
these thoughts only come from a need to think. can you live without these thoughts? try and look for that which doesnt need to think. there is a part of you that exists without effort right now. notice it
Can you please provide some links to scientific papers like me and the other user have done? Otherwise, it's just baseless speculation. Someone pontificating without any hard evidence…
Yeah, the part of me that "thinks" is my prefrontal cortex.
So where does consciousness come from? Is it innate?

Thats not dualism to me - https://plato.stanford.edu/entries/dualism/
Or we can just ignore the advances we've made in cognitive and molecular neuroscience and psychology over the past 100 years.

Last edited:
futureme

futureme

Mar 19, 2023
Yes

Cells don't exactly think. Plants don't think. Fungi don't think. Sea sponges don't think. People in vegetative states don't think.

Can you please provide some links to scientific papers like me and the other user have done? Otherwise, it's just baseless speculation. Someone pontificating without any hard evidence…

Yeah, the part of me that "thinks" is my prefrontal cortex.
exactly. nothing else in nature needs to know only humans are infatuated with knowing, but dont trust the art of not knowing, their source of true power, which gives color to knowing. if god came down and asked everything how existence is going for them, the complaints will only come from humans. if knowing was that really important the animals would have gone crazy because they dont know, but what you dont know doesn't know you.without these scientific papers that you need for you and other would you cease to exist. ? who really is infatuated with science? is it nature itself or its just humans? humans knew what they knew and it scared them and are now looking for freedom from these concepts that nature doesn't even render. it is because you are alive that you know of scientific papers its not the scientific papers that brought you to life. who is really alive in you right now? is it the world or its just you? how did you come to know about the world?
do you remember how you came into consciousness? or how it appears? all this happened to you and you were only aware of it. nothing uttered a word. only you. you saw something and believed it was real so you started living it. do you remember your first cause of knowing? or is it that everything that you've experienced only had the knowledge 'i am'. its because you saw that you were thats how you came to be. you are creating something and then being afraid that it will kill you. if you live in imagination you will only eat the food in imagination but be hungry in real life. notice the presence that is in you at this moment right now without giving it identity. it is in how easy you can do this that determines how free you are from bondage,. you aren't a concept but the one who renders it which is the only and true cause of suffering. you can't be a concept if you are the only proof of existence at this moment without thought. that is really who you are. know yourself. i know you. abide with me here and now, where me and you know each other as one and beyond. here and now. see how long you can stay in the 'i am' without the sense 'i am' and notice that it happens spontaneously .you will be freed instantly and you will know it. knowledge is from all and is for all. it is the source of life

Last edited:
DarkRange55

DarkRange55

Enlightened
Oct 15, 2023
exactly. nothing else in nature needs to know only humans are infatuated with knowing. without these scientific papers that you need for you and other would you cease to exist. ? it is because you are alive that you know of scientific papers its not the scientific papers that brought you to life. if you live in imagination you will only eat the food in imagination but be hungry in real life. notice the presence that is in you at this moment right now without giving it identity. it is in how easy you can do this that determines how free you are from bondage, which is the only and true cause of suffering. abide with me here and now, where me and you know each other as one and beyond. here and now. see how long you can stay in the 'i am' without the sense 'i am' and you will be freed instantly and you will know it. knowledge is from all and is for all. it is the source of life
Thats not really answering my question.
Science is allowing us right now to discuss this over the internet…
I'm not suffering, personally. As I've said on other forums: I don't want to CTB, personally. I don't suffer from depression or anxiety. I don't have ASD or anything. I have a great family, financial success, a rich social life, a wonderful partner. I enjoy my life and I derive joy from many sources. Family, friends, hobbies, food, pets, skiing, travel, reading, ect. I have a personal sense of meaning in my life and I'm satisfied with who I am as a person.
Suffering is an aspect of life brought on by different circumstances: hunger, fatigue, torture, mental illness, mechanical injury, disease, ect. I'm sure someone suffering from starvation will have something to say about that.
If I only live in imagination and be hungry in real life? None of this is concrete, it's so abstract and fluid and wishy washy that it's not a real rebuttal. The "I am" sense without the "I am."
If you want to discuss this scientifically instead of playing on language then I'd be happy to discuss this. My friend spent 12 years getting a PhD in molecular neuroscience. I think he's more of a source of authority on the subject of the brain and mind than either of us. Why do you think we are able to synthesize drugs if the chemical pathways are not known? How can we measure brainwaves?

Last edited:
futureme

futureme

Mar 19, 2023
Thats not really answering my question.
Science is allowing us right now to discuss this over the internet…
I'm not suffering, personally. As I've said on other forums: I don't want to CTB, personally. I don't suffer from depression or anxiety. I don't have ASD or anything. I have a great family, financial success, a rich social life, a wonderful partner. I enjoy my life and I derive joy from many sources. Family, friends, hobbies, food, pets, skiing, travel, reading, ect. I have a personal sense of meaning in my life and I'm satisfied with who I am as a person.
Suffering is an aspect of life brought on by different circumstances: hunger, fatigue, torture, mental illness, mechanical injury, disease, ect. I'm sure someone suffering from starvation will have something to say about that.
If I only live in imagination and be hungry in real life? None of this is concrete, it's so abstract and fluid and wishy washy that it's not a real rebuttal. The "I am" sense without the "I am."
If you want to discuss this scientifically instead of playing on language then I'd be happy to discuss this. My friend spent 12 years getting a PhD in molecular neuroscience. I think he's more of a source of authority on the subject of the brain and mind than either of us. Why do you think we are able to synthesize drugs if the chemical pathways are not known? How can we measure brainwaves?
now that you have asserted reality so much with the words that you have said, try now to look back at them. see the effort it required to assert them. the effort has been extinguished at this moment. are there any traces of it? you will need more effort in order to keep asserting it. but are you effort? did you require any effort to be in this moment right now? it just spawns. the effortless moment is the eternal one. it never wakes up or sleep. everything comes on its own why do you assert control where there wasn't any to begin with. did you create the world? so what do you even know about the body you didnt create? does anyone assert digestion? it happens spontaneously. know that life thrives without condition and you will stop asserting condition. you are free right now. pause right in this moment and bear testimony for yourself. nothing asserts this moment but the mind veils it.
one who realizes this will know but wont have a word for it! wake up to your true nature. you are not a cog in reality but the source particle of reality itself which knows no bounds. that is the only peace you can have and you cannot run away from it because it knows you when you know yourself. obliterate existence. the power is in the mind. wake up!! wake up!!. i can only know you through yourself. that is what i see. i cant see an idea about you, but i see you and you see me. because me and you is just one thing looking at itself.. know these words and get freed from bondage of name with its endless form. you are free right now. dont ignore these...realize the journey doesn't need a single step..awaken yourself and in turn you will awaken others..one who knows these words will see the meaning behind them. stop and see, that because you are, everything is...there is no otherness,,otherness only comes from the ' i amness' and thats where it dissolves. you dont need to learn this, you are this....stop and see....awaken!! awaken!! and you will never experience need and lack.. even the experience of need and lack is one with your wholeness. you are reality itself no one else it..these words arent meant to be chewed but to be swallowed. keep quiet
separateness only appears because of cause and effect. see the cause is not, but the effect is. you can't assert a cause to have an effect. the effect needs to be the cause. beauty isn't born from its concept it creates it. dont eat food from imagination because you will be hungry in real life. this is high spiritual knowledge. one in a million who will realise the meaning of what im saying and will be free. see the meaning and render the words empty!! earnestness is the only true way to truth.. pure self inquiry..the moment you question existence you render it...that which is extraordinary is found in the mundane..with simple comes difficult and with difficult comes simple. the disease comes the medicine ..tomato tomato..it can be said forever and will still remain. there is no difference between one quality of life and another..all are one and the same thing. and that is the conviction 'i am'. dont let the dead usurp life from you. only the 'i am' exists unbound. it is the source of bondage and so the source of freedom. remember no quality in life is different from any other..know this and see that which lights through them all. you are it..you were never born nor will you ever die..free yourself

Last edited:
sserafim

sserafim

they say it’s darkest of all before the dawn
Sep 13, 2023
"Of course it is happening inside your head, Harry, but why on earth should that mean that it is not real?"

Reactions: DarkRange55
Linda

Linda

Jul 30, 2020
Your post does not make sense to me. If "nothing exists" then you don't exist, your post doesn't exist, and I am an idiot for replying to your non-existent post.

You may have a point worth making, but you do not seem to be expressing it very clearly. I don't understand what you are trying to say.

futureme

futureme

Mar 19, 2023
Your post does not make sense to me. If "nothing exists" then you don't exist, your post doesn't exist, and I am an idiot for replying to your non-existent post.

You may have a point worth making, but you do not seem to be expressing it very clearly. I don't understand what you are trying to say.
understanding takes time

Linda

Linda

Jul 30, 2020
understanding takes time
Understanding nonsense will take infinite time - and I don't have it.

I am reminded of a line from Peter Medawar's devastating review of Teilhard de Chardin's book "The Phenomenon of Man". It is written in an all but totally unintelligible style, and this is construed as prima-facie evidence of profundity.

You may be speaking poetically, and do not intend anyone to take your words literally. But if you want people to at least take them seriously, you have to write more plainly

J

joeschmo

Feb 25, 2024
now that you have asserted reality so much with the words that you have said, try now to look back at them. see the effort it required to assert them. the effort has been extinguished at this moment. are there any traces of it? you will need more effort in order to keep asserting it. but are you effort? did you require any effort to be in this moment right now? it just spawns. the effortless moment is the eternal one. it never wakes up or sleep. everything comes on its own why do you assert control where there wasn't any to begin with. did you create the world? so what do you even know about the body you didnt create? does anyone assert digestion? it happens spontaneously. know that life thrives without condition and you will stop asserting condition. you are free right now. pause right in this moment and bear testimony for yourself. nothing asserts this moment but the mind veils it.
one who realizes this will know but wont have a word for it! wake up to your true nature. you are not a cog in reality but the source particle of reality itself which knows no bounds. that is the only peace you can have and you cannot run away from it because it knows you when you know yourself. obliterate existence. the power is in the mind. wake up!! wake up!!. i can only know you through yourself. that is what i see. i cant see an idea about you, but i see you and you see me. because me and you is just one thing looking at itself.. know these words and get freed from bondage of name with its endless form. you are free right now. dont ignore these...realize the journey doesn't need a single step..awaken yourself and in turn you will awaken others..one who knows these words will see the meaning behind them. stop and see, that because you are, everything is...there is no otherness,,otherness only comes from the ' i amness' and thats where it dissolves. you dont need to learn this, you are this....stop and see....awaken!! awaken!! and you will never experience need and lack.. even the experience of need and lack is one with your wholeness. you are reality itself no one else it..these words arent meant to be chewed but to be swallowed. keep quiet
separateness only appears because of cause and effect. see the cause is not, but the effect is. you can't assert a cause to have an effect. the effect needs to be the cause. beauty isn't born from its concept it creates it. dont eat food from imagination because you will be hungry in real life. this is high spiritual knowledge. one in a million who will realise the meaning of what im saying and will be free. see the meaning and render the words empty!! earnestness is the only true way to truth.. pure self inquiry..the moment you question existence you render it...that which is extraordinary is found in the mundane..with simple comes difficult and with difficult comes simple. the disease comes the medicine ..tomato tomato..it can be said forever and will still remain. there is no difference between one quality of life and another..all are one and the same thing. and that is the conviction 'i am'. dont let the dead usurp life from you. only the 'i am' exists unbound. it is the source of bondage and so the source of freedom. remember no quality in life is different from any other..know this and see that which lights through them all. you are it..you were never born nor will you ever die..free yourself
My guy, it's VERY hard to understand you if you keep using terms and words that don't make sense and fail to explain them, and when you "try" to explain them you use more words and terms that are also confusing. Here is an example:

— "…obliterate existence. the power is in the mind. wake up!! wake up!!..".

What is "obliterate existence" even supposed to mean? Saying "wake up wake up" doesn't help whatsoever. Also, you say "the journey doesn't need a single step", which implies it doesn't need EFFORT…. but then you say "obliterate existence", which TAKES effort. That's a contradiction. Another example:

— "I can only know you through yourself. that is what i see. i cant see an idea about you, but i see you and you see me. because me and you is just one thing looking at itself."

That ONLY makes sense to YOU, there is literary no explanation whatsoever.
Imagine I say to you "you are like a fish, a fish in the desert, waiting to be free, free of bondage, like the dry sand beneath you, the sand itself is also me and you…", what CAN you understand from that without me explaining it?? That's how you sound to us.

But you talk to us as if you are looking down on us. Saying stuff like "… one who knows these words will see the meaning behind them…".

Let me turn this on you, if you "know the words" behind the "fish in the desert" metaphor, you will see meaning behind them. So? Do you known? Do you "see the meaning"? Definitely not. So are you dumb now? Are we dumb because we don't understand your 1000 year advanced wisdom?

My point here is simple, either explain what so many of your words and terms mean, or just stop, take a breather. And I mean NO offense with that.

Reactions: sserafim and Linda
futureme

futureme

Mar 19, 2023
My guy, it's VERY hard to understand you if you keep using terms and words that don't make sense and fail to explain them, and when you "try" to explain them you use more words and terms that are also confusing. Here is an example:

— "…obliterate existence. the power is in the mind. wake up!! wake up!!..".

What is "obliterate existence" even supposed to mean? Saying "wake up wake up" doesn't help whatsoever. Also, you say "the journey doesn't need a single step", which implies it doesn't need EFFORT…. but then you say "obliterate existence", which TAKES effort. That's a contradiction. Another example:

— "I can only know you through yourself. that is what i see. i cant see an idea about you, but i see you and you see me. because me and you is just one thing looking at itself."

That ONLY makes sense to YOU, there is literary no explanation whatsoever.
Imagine I say to you "you are like a fish, a fish in the desert, waiting to be free, free of bondage, like the dry sand beneath you, the sand itself is also me and you…", what CAN you understand from that without me explaining it?? That's how you sound to us.

But you talk to us as if you are looking down on us. Saying stuff like "… one who knows these words will see the meaning behind them…".

Let me turn this on you, if you "know the words" behind the "fish in the desert" metaphor, you will see meaning behind them. So? Do you known? Do you "see the meaning"? Definitely not. So are you dumb now? Are we dumb because we don't understand your 1000 year advanced wisdom?

My point here is simple, either explain what so many of your words and terms mean, or just stop, take a breather. And I mean NO offense with that.
you'll understand what i mean when you get initiated into satsang. this knowledge is not meant for one who cant see past the words. your reaction to what i said is yours and yours only. what i said still retain conviction. if you haven't practiced self inquiry you dont need to participate in this conversation. if you dont understand something you dont insult it. one who seeks this knowledge will find it and transcend himself.

Professor K

Professor K

your eyes vacant and stained
Feb 9, 2023
I've been thinking of something a bit similar.

I live everyday believing that everything is delusion, that the landscape around me, cars, signs, cities... are nothing other than landmarks that Man has created.
Going to my daily obligations with reluctancy, I am incessantly jaded by cultural values I fake agreeing with.
I act like I am someone on a daily basis though I don't even believe in any of that.

Any sense of self is a delusional cultural construct.
There is no such thing as being a good person.
My own penchant for nature and silence for example, are delusional values created out of nothing other than my exposure to my environment.
And subsequent deprivation of that: because industries have taken over nature and because of the overconsumption of music and backround noise nowadays, I feel deprived of the experience of silence and connection to nature...

Stuck everyday with thoughts and questions, wondering what is real what is fake, if our values are delusional? If i am also deluded?
I remind myself of something:
There is nothing more blissful then that short moment I regain consciousness in the morning for it is the moment where I finally forget about EVERYTHING
who I am
where I am
My identity
My values
My obligations
My reality
EVERYTHING
I just don't think about anything. I am able to truly think about nothing.
And I can't even be conscious of it and enjoy it because of how short it is.

For a second, I experience what I would define as being the closest to 'peace'
The absence of thought, no overthinking, no questioning no problem.
As soon as we begin to reason life, its meaning, we are left with no answer from the Universe.
Trying to know or define a truth is futile but we can't really stop ourselves from it.
We are problem-creating and problem-solving beings.

The experience of 'blankness' is the most pleasant state, and actually can't be defined as 'pleasant' because it is blank and I can't sense anything when experiencing it.

might be mistaken and this might be totally unrelated.

lita-lassi

lita-lassi

let me spell it out for you: go to hell
Sep 25, 2023
you'll understand what i mean when you get initiated into satsang. this knowledge is not meant for one who cant see past the words. your reaction to what i said is yours and yours only. what i said still retain conviction. if you haven't practiced self inquiry you dont need to participate in this conversation. if you dont understand something you dont insult it. one who seeks this knowledge will find it and transcend himself.
oh "satsang" so youre in a cult theres the real reason this makes no fucking sense lol good job there zealot go pray to whatever soul travel nonsense you believe instead of spouting word salad on a secular forum, youre not going to find any recruits here