lillmonix3

lillmonix3

Death as an end in itself
Aug 14, 2023
How do you feel about experiments with pill overdoses? It became interesting to me to try an overdose of various drugs that I have.For example, I have anti-allergic tablets Ketotifen.I wonder what will happen if I drink a blister at one time.And I plan to spend it with all the pills I have.

And what is your opinion? Has anyone done this?Maybe someone, like me, keeps various records or tables with reactions and their comments.

• Hugs
Reactions: ipmanwc0
Some place nice

Some place nice

This world makes me sick
Oct 18, 2023
In my honest opinion I'd do research on the pills first. It also depends on how much you weight and what dosage they are with how many you are taking.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
Anything with pills is not recommended due to no way to predict results.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I'd not put myself at unnecessary risk. How much more pain and suffering is this when you suffer from organ damage, other health issues bc of the OD that didn't lead to CTB? Just to test an OD whether it's lethal or not?

Reconsider your idea and if you are really interested in ODs then u should only consider ODs that are proven to work.

lillmonix3

lillmonix3

Death as an end in itself
Aug 14, 2023
I'd not put myself at unnecessary risk. How much more pain and suffering is this when you suffer from organ damage, other health issues bc of the OD that didn't lead to CTB? Just to test an OD whether it's lethal or not?

Reconsider your idea and if you are really interested in ODs then u should only consider ODs that are proven to work.

I just want to play with pills. My life has become so sad and uninteresting that I'm just looking for something to occupy myself, and if I'm lucky enough to die in the process, then it's generally cool.

mob

mob

Student
Jul 19, 2023
Been there, done that. Had an addiction when I was pretty young and was consistently abusing pills - addiction lasted for around 4 years. Recently had another relapse as well after being clean for almost three years.

I've had OD's from pain killers ranging to bloodpressure pills, my sister's acne tablets, anxiety meds, etc. It certainly did something with me.

From what I can tell you from my experience, you'll get dizzy, might pass out, might vomit depending on how much you took, similar to feeling drunk I'd say?

The last time I took them (about 2-3 months ago) I was completely out of it; my pupils turned small, and I experienced everything in slow motion - all while feeling absolutely shitty. I can't even remember what exactly happened anymore, I just know that I absolutely embarrassed myself at the doctor's lol. It doesn't feel nice and you might get addicted to it.

I wouldn't recommend it, and pills usually won't do the job.

Wishing you the best though.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and lillmonix3