• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Sonnenblume

Sonnenblume

Sunflower Panda
Apr 6, 2018
So, just for shits and giggles I'm seeing how long I can go without food or water. I'm currently at the end of the second day. I'm weak, well, even weaker than usual. I feel slightly shaky, very lethargic, I may have a mild fever, and I feel a bit nauseous on and off. Muscles ache a bit the last hour or so. I am not getting terribly thirsty. It's sorta dulled all my senses. People say it's painful but so far all I've felt is mild discomfort. Yesterday was a bit more uncomfortable than today, but not by a lot. I started when I was already quite tired, so I felt less inclined to drink than normal on the first day. That may make a difference, I don't know. I'll update tomorrow... Maybe this isn't such a bad way to go, we shall see.

Sonnenblume

Sonnenblume

Sunflower Panda
Apr 6, 2018
I'm gonna use rewetting drops when I need to. My lips are cracking but it doesn't hurt so far. It is a really fucking boring way to go through

Malice1

Malice1

Experienced
Apr 6, 2018
You have to suffer for a whole month before this method kills you. Unless your dehydrating yourself too. Either way this is a horrible way to go. You dont have any other methods you could use?

Sonnenblume

Sonnenblume

Sunflower Panda
Apr 6, 2018
You have to suffer for a whole month before this method kills you. Unless your dehydrating yourself too. Either way this is a horrible way to go. You dont have any other methods you could use?

There just aren't any painless methods a severely disabled person like me can use. Unless I could get N which seems impossible.

Sonnenblume

Sonnenblume

Sunflower Panda
Apr 6, 2018
I had to stop, didn't have any of the typical symptoms but my neck started getting weird... tighter and tighter to the point I could barely keep my head up. very weird.

El Topo

El Topo

(---)
Apr 21, 2018
Is he claiming it's peaceful? Because I call bullshit unless you're already terminally ill

I haven't read the book, but I doubt it's peaceful. It was written for a different audience, for elderly ill people. Maybe it's peaceful for them (if they're pumped full of morphine lol)

But his other book Dignified Dying is very good.

M

millefeui

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2018
No food I can understand, but no water is painful, VERY painful. After a while, your body kind of gives up on food and enters the "okay : (" mode, but it is never okay with the lack of water and liquids in general. Human bodies are basically water balloons, after all.

Quite honestly, I don't try this because I like food too much. It is one of the few things I like in life.

Catriona

Catriona

Apr 29, 2018
I did this for 3 days. The 2nd and 3rd days are the hardest. On the 2nd day I had unbearable hunger pangs, they faded away on the 3rd day but that's when I became insanely thirsty. On the 4th day the hunger and thirst stopped, I only felt tired and weak. I could have carried on but my family found out and threatened me with hospitalisation, so I was forced to stop.

This depends on the person but in most cases you'll die in 2 weeks. But this method needs a lot of willpower and no family around to stop you so I'd advise to do this method only as a last resort. It might also be painful because of the dehydration so you'd need a way to help with that, or not if you have high pain tolerance. The peaceful deaths are mostly the elderly people who have doctors assisting them with morphine etc. but this also depends on the person. There are lucky people who will basically sleep and fall into a coma before they die without having to suffer any of the bad symptoms. This method will take a while but it's not impossible, it's worth considering if you have no other options.

LookMomImFlying

LookMomImFlying

Apr 23, 2018
Humans can only live for a maximum for 4-5 days without water. If you truly stop drinking water, all liquids, and all liquidy foods like fruits (oranges, watermelon, etc.), you will die in a few days. The human body is 60% water. You'll basically dry out and rot like a peeled apple sitting out on the counter for a few days, and it won't be pretty. Even Ghandi had to take sips of water during his months-long fasts because he would have died within days. Humans can live upwards of a month without food.

M

MAIO

Elementalist
Apr 8, 2018
Read his post he said he is not drinking too, so like a week maybe less depending on his disability.

Sonnenblume

Sonnenblume

Sunflower Panda
Apr 6, 2018
You can't afford it? what disabilities do you have? You could use sodium Nitrite? Cost $10 less than an hour of pain according to exit.

I didn't know about Sodium Nitrite when I tried this experiment. I plan to use the nitrite now, but I'm not 100% confident it'll work. I really don't wanna land back in the damn hospital if it doesn't.

M

MAIO

Elementalist
Apr 8, 2018
I didn't know about Sodium Nitrite when I tried this experiment. I plan to use the nitrite now, but I'm not 100% confident it'll work. I really don't wanna land back in the damn hospital if

It taste just like salt(I have tried it) I am probaly going to take an anti nause, wait a few hours take pain pills/a huge dose of oil,(much more than the dosage that caused me to sleep for 2 days) as soon as it hits me take SodiumNitirie pills(I put them in pill form so it would hit me at once and I would not have to worry about taste., than woth any luck never wake up, my only regret is not killing myself sooner)